Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In such cases, first action should be your wife should use a Mosquito net, see the effect. Next action should be consulting a doctor. Precautions against Dengue are more important than the Medicine itself.

rambabu wrote:

In such cases, first action should be your wife should use a Mosquito net, see the effect. Next action should be consulting a doctor. Precautions against Dengue are more important than the Medicine itself.

Our bedrooms and other rooms are mosquito safe but it's always the case while she is out of house in our lawn or garden. Should I suggest her to use a burka?guardsman.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Our bedrooms and other rooms are mosquito safe but it's always the case while she is out of house in our lawn or garden. Should I suggest her to use a burka?guardsman.png 

Ahaha... not necessarily Sunil. What I meant was to be more cautious and make ourselves immune to the dangerous Dengue,

The other factors which attracts mosquitoes are:

1. Mosquitoes can identify colors and attract towards red, blue, black colors. People wearing cloths of these colors attract more mosquitoes.

2. People drinking bear attracts more mosquitoes, as the amount of ethanol in our body increases after drinking bear, and ethanol attracts mosquitoes.

3. Smell of sweat coming out of body also attracts mosquitoes.

http://www.comparenshop.in

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have the same problem since I spend a lot of time in the garden and get bitten by mosquitoes, so I use repellent cream on my arms and legs or diluted eucalyptus oil both of which are quite effective!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fortunately, I wear my white Pyjama and a white Banian. I cover my self too. I'm not a Beer drinker. The other conditions sweet smelling is also ruled out. Good thing is my home is using Mosquito meshes over all the windows. I think I'm taking all the precautions, These practices are being observed well before the outbreak of Dengue.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have the same problem since I spend a lot of time in the garden and get bitten by mosquitoes, so I use repellent cream on my arms and legs or diluted eucalyptus oil both of which are quite effective!

Surprisingly she has discovered a wonderful way of protection- she uses fresh juice of Aloe Vira, it has really magical power to keep you safe from mosquito-- at least in her case. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Surprisingly she has discovered a wonderful way of protection- she uses fresh juice of Aloe Vira, it has really magical power to keep you safe from mosquito-- at least in her case. 

Of course there are many such home remedies for  keeping mosquitoes away.  Papaya, neem and use of Basil or Tulsi are some of them

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Is that so ? I will try it out since I have plenty of Aloe Vera growing at home and it is much better than creams which has chemicals..Tulsi plant is supposed to keep mosquitoes away but only within its range since we have black tulsi growing in our garden here and there ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have both Aloevera and Tulsi on the roof our flat for everybody's use. Neem leaves are available from a neem tree just opposite to my flat. Additionally I eat regularly Papaya, which too has the potential to prevent Dengue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.