Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Blood type can also influence, how likely you are to get bitten by mosquitoes. Researchers say that people with type O are twice as likely to get bitten as those with type B

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2998662/Why-people-attract-mosquitoes-Genes-blood-type-beer-drinking-blame.html

I am listening first time about, I hear that mosquitoes attract to the smell of sweat.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Blood type can also influence, how likely you are to get bitten by mosquitoes. Researchers say that people with type O are twice as likely to get bitten as those with type B

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2998662/Why-people-attract-mosquitoes-Genes-blood-type-beer-drinking-blame.html

I am listening first time about, I hear that mosquitoes attract to the smell of sweat.

It's news to me. That's, in order to repel mosquitoes we should sleep in a place, where air flows freely. And there will not be sweating. Or one can sleep in an A/C room. If there is no A/C, one can sleep under a fan.

@rambabu Thanks for your suggestion. We do use mosquito net but the problem is one cannot use net at every place round the clock.

shampasaid

I know. But one should try to use the mosquito net wherever is possible. The idea is to thwart the mosquitoes as far as possible.

Well, This is the first time I heard that a particular blood group people will have more mosquito bites. But Even I have observed this. May this is true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That O group people are prone to mosquito bite is a scientific observation and the results there of.

The best and healthiest way of keeping mosquitoes away within your hme is to have a Citronella plant , the leaves of which is used in making mosquito repellent and natural oils ...The plant is a natural repellent and growing in the garden too is very helpful..

637848c42c9e3143cd3c6243ec5f667c

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Plant some basil! Not only will you have a quick and easy mosquito repellent, you will also have a delicious fresh herb on hand to add to all of your favorite recipes!

Basil is Tulsi and I have both the green and black tulsi  plant growing all over the garden but that does not keep the mosquitoes away because I have seen mosquitoes hovering around it.. Citronella is the only plant that helps in keeping mosquitoes away..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ahaha... mosquitoes seemed to develop Basil immunity. Any way, you have seen mosquitoes hovering over Basil plant.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.