The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are right. Actually , the underlying hidden message is ," Beware Menfolk , here comes the impending danger."

such arguments were given in seventees when women had begun entering job in a big way. The men's monopoly in job was broken. Now men and women are equally in jobs. It makes no sense to single out women for unemployment. Women can also argue that mrn are responsible for unemployment.  Would women not prefer that men stay at home while they work in offices?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So the government is trying to make students aware especially the boys to tighten up the belts and get on with the job. I don't understand why make small points so big just for the sake of one-up on each other. What's so wrong if one has the courage to call a spade a spade. Men and women both are competent in getting the job and the text only reads that there is shortage of jobs just because you have a competitor (this could be true for either sex) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Women shown that they too can compete with men in  the job sphere. Many examples like Indra nooyi established this fact. But they never complained that men are dominating them in jobs. If men want to dominate once again like earlier years, they too can work hard. This i feel it's a healthy competition. and such healthy trend is required for Nation's progress.

Maybe five years down the line same author writes that women are unemployed because the boys are back on track and making double the efforts than before.bowtie.png

Girls have always been better at studies than boys and now even the number of educated among women has risen which indeed leads to growing demand for jobs because these growing numbers of women are bound to look for jobs.In a way it is true that with more education and job seeking , women too add to the growing unemployment level...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many reasons for unemployment. Women are  in a way reason for the unemployment. And Major contributions are from the corruption in the Job market. False Job providers are on the increase.And the Government's nexus between the false Job rackets are also the reasons.

rambabu wrote:

There are many reasons for unemployment. Women are  in a way reason for the unemployment. And Major contributions are from the corruption in the Job market. False Job providers are on the increase.And the Government's nexus between the false Job rackets are also the reasons.

And you did not include the real reason that everyone wants a government job because for them a government job is the real job since it offers all the facilities without doing much efforts. Trying to establish a small scale industry or finding a private job is not worth for the labor it needs. 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And you did not include the real reason that everyone wants a government job because for them a government job is the real job since it offers all the facilities without doing much efforts. Trying to establish a small scale industry or finding a private job is not worth for the labor it needs. 

Of course. The lure towards government jobs was there and will be there. And most of the relatives ,fathers and mothers of the girl, the first question they ask is, " the Boy is holding a Government job  ?"

After hearing a positive answer they heave a sigh of relief.

rambabu wrote:

What a foolish and idiotic content that's included in a school text book in Chattisgarh ! How one can expect good education if such foolish content is included in the school text books.

It is deed of some mad peoples. Here is books they write that Bhagat Singh was a terrorist. Women are never unemployed but society never like to evalute their services. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.