Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Normally children are brought up with a lot of care and love within the family and when they go to school for the first time they come face to face with bullying , in most cases through their own teacher! With no strict laws against spanking and physical abuse, the teachers mishandle the children, using verbal abuse and often spanking the children ...they seem to think that their image is not complete without a stick in their hand. Here the stronger children who have already been exposed to abuse at home by their parents, get encouraged to use bullying tactics on weaker children in the class. This is something that I have seen and also complained against a couple of teachers who simply were not cut out to take care of little children because of their penchant for using physical punishment at the slightest given opportunity .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Teaching is an art. A teacher has in the class different kinds of students. Different kinds of behaviours. A child who who is brought up by parents who themselves are bullies and believe in negative tactics to make their children disciplined,  will continue his behaviour in the same way as he was brought Up. Similarly a submissive and humble child shows the same behaviour in the school too. It's here the teacher's role comes. With patience both kinds of children can be made well behaved. But unfortunately it's not happening due to indifference in teachers.

Thanks a lot for the guidance. This is what as parents we think and abide by. Nowadays, maximum number of teachers are usually not very co-operative and they do not like to take extra pain to enhance the personality of the children. This statement may offend some teachers but it's the fact. That's why the members of the family have to instil good habit as well as be a strong support system of their child or else children will be spoilt.

shampasaid

Children are ours. Whatever it may be Teachers are teachers. Let's see the things in true perspective. Teachers can never be our children's parents.. They are always secondary.

rambabu wrote:

Children are ours. Whatever it may be Teachers are teachers. Let's see the things in true perspective. Teachers can never be our children's parents.. They are always secondary.

That is a very unfair statement , given the fact that children spend almost one third of their day with teachers and at school and in most schools, teachers as a community are underpaid for their job and many inspite of this carry on because they like what they are doing.There are exceptions like anywhere else in life but to generalise and say teachers are secondary is just not right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

That is a very unfair statement , given the fact that children spend almost one third of their day with teachers and at school and in most schools, teachers as a community are underpaid for their job and many inspite of this carry on because they like what they are doing.There are exceptions like anywhere else in life but to generalise and say teachers are secondary is just not right !

@usha manohar Don't get upset. I would also say that teachers are secondary but it is not to demean the true efforts of the teachers. It is because all teachers are not of the same attitude and teachers have to abide by the rules of the school too, they have to follow their seniors and some more policies but parents have only one policy and that is the betterment of their child. In this regard they never compromise while in a school, teachers have to go by the norms of the school and in that case children sometimes suffer a lot.  

shampasaid

@ Shampa Sadhya , the question here is not whether teachers are as good as parents, and the whole comparison seems absurd ! Teachers are not trying to be parents and their roles are different and I find it ridiculous that people compare parents to teachers and call them secondary ! 

@ Shampa Sadhya , the question here is not whether teachers are as good as parents, and the whole comparison seems absurd ! Teachers are not trying to be parents and their roles are different and I find it ridiculous that people compare parents to teachers and call them secondary ! 

( The server problem is getting worse by the hour, hardly can post anything properly)

Unfair. I agree. Parents too know that schools are ill equipped and teachers are underpaid. In these conditions, don't you think that teachers cannot do justice to their children. What I meant was parents should act in tune with the situation in education system.

Like old dedicated teachers, in the present system how teacher can act with a sense of belongingness? That is why Parents in their own interest should  not completely rely on the teachers. I don't have anything against teachers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.