Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Any way you seem completely mixed up, I can hardly follow the head or tail of your argument or justification, we will leave at that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome. I thought i made myself clear. Lets leave the matter.

Come on! We are not ridiculous. It is a fact that parents and teachers both are not an alternative to each other. Both the sections have their own mindset as well as priorities and that cannot match. What I want to say is that most of the teachers keep themselves confined to teaching only but if they take a little extra care then they can mould the student's personality for the life which nowadays is grossly ignored. They do ask the students to behave properly and if they misbehave then they are ready to punish, but, how many try to inculcate good qualities in the children by motivation and strong support? Aren't they very rare nowadays?

shampasaid

One can not really generalize. Most teachers in my opinion are good . It gives immense satisfaction to see your students doing well. Doing well doesnt simply mean academic merit. It also means a child's holistic development.A teacher does his best to see a child progress. Only some teachers believe in the "spare the rod and spoil the child' theory and even fewer are the frustrated lot who vent their frustration on the students resulting into corporal punishment which is not acceptable and is actually banned.Actually if a child complains of corporal punishment, the teacher can end up in jail. But this is a small percentage. Most teachers are really hands on into the all round development of the students .I have seen teachers help prevent bullying to a great extent. My son during his initial schooling years was a very reserved child and thanks to the teachers it took him only a few days to adjust to the school environment ,develop confidence and tackle various incidents which also included bullying by little older kids.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.