The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

May be out of duress and fear to oppose the British, the then rulers, Nehru must have kept Netaji under surveillance. It's just my my suspicion. Of course, Congress will not be happy opening of Netaji's files for public viewing.

Your suspician is true. In fact, there was just transfer of power from Britain to India in a constitutional way. The House of Commons of Britain duly passed 'independence of India Act' whereby two dominions- India and Pakistan were created. Transfer of power means that the new government was just continuation of the British Rule. As Subhash Chandra Bose was an ally of the defeated nations- Japan, Germany and Italy, he was considered a war criminal. The government of free India- being just a transferee of power- inherited everything. so Netaji was a war criminal according to Indian government also.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

May be out of duress and fear to oppose the British, the then rulers, Nehru must have kept Netaji under surveillance. It's just my my suspicion. Of course, Congress will not be happy opening of Netaji's files for public viewing.

Your suspician is true. In fact, there was just transfer of power from Britain to India in a constitutional way. The House of Commons of Britain duly passed 'independence of India Act' whereby two dominions- India and Pakistan were created. Transfer of power means that the new government was just continuation of the British Rule. As Subhash Chandra Bose was an ally of the defeated nations- Japan, Germany and Italy, he was considered a war criminal. The government of free India- being just a transferee of power- inherited everything. so Netaji was a war criminal according to Indian government also.  

Sir, in the present scenario, seeing and hearing ,varying  information, I'm in a fix. But I give importance to the fact that at last, the mystery surrounding Netaji's files are demystified.

I do not bother to know the Past.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have seen him during the last darshan of Nehru in a documentary 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXlrSsDA1g

How lucky you are Sunil. Do you mean, you were in the QUEUE in the Video ?

I was not big enough in 1964 but I saw this documentary much later and in that documentary, the person I watched I instantly felt I was looking at Netaji Bose. The link I have provided is not as clear as that film was. 

@Gulshan JI- I am confused since no status has changed ever since independence of India, are we still the caretaker government and if so was Nehru a head of caretaker government? Is that situation still persisting and we are not suppose to open the secret files related to Netaji? How come the British did not declare Gandhi Ji also a terrorist as he too was an opponent of British rule in India?  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have seen him during the last darshan of Nehru in a documentary 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXlrSsDA1g

How lucky you are Sunil. Do you mean, you were in the QUEUE in the Video ?

I was not big enough in 1964 but I saw this documentary much later and in that documentary, the person I watched I instantly felt I was looking at Netaji Bose. The link I have provided is not as clear as that film was. 

Oh.. got it. anyway. But, i found that video is clear. you have seen the original documentary, you can certainly have that comparative look.

It all looks mighty crazy. If Netaji was alive and not in India why was the fact suppressed? No satisfactory answer has been provided along with any proof. If he was in free India what was the need for him to remain incognito. Again no satisfactory answer is provided with any proof. The Central govt. must declassify the Netaji files as the Bengal declassified files have not helped in any way to reach a conclusion. I have a feeling that as Netaji was not seen alive or his dead body recovered after August 18, 1945 the Indian govt after 1947 perhaps also believed that he could be alive and thus were keeping a watch on his close family members, in case he got in touch with them. Yes today we call it snooping and make allegations against the then govt. esp Nehru. It suits a lot many people and parties and thus will go on. Neither Netaji nor Nehru are around to tell the truth. By the way Suni51 says that there is Netaji in line to pay homage to Nehru. I think this portion of the vedeo is fake No one in Delhi recognized him at that moment. looks mighty surprising. 

Very true. I feel sincerely, there is no use in  digging the past. What all I feel is, like the Netaj Files put for public viewing, if necessary, if the files released by Mamata are not going to help in any way, as you said Central government too come forward to declassify  Netaji files. If they too fail to offer any satisfactory answer, better forget the entire issue.

rambabu wrote:

Very true. I feel sincerely, there is no use in  digging the past. What all I feel is, like the Netaj Files put for public viewing, if necessary, if the files released by Mamata are not going to help in any way, as you said Central government too come forward to declassify  Netaji files. If they too fail to offer any satisfactory answer, better forget the entire issue.

Okay, if you feel there is no use digging the past then there is no use dragging the post and agreeing to everyone.. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.