The topic is locked.

Suppose a very close person starts avoiding your calls continuously. You have no other option to connect with that person and even after your repeated attempt to connect with him/her, he or she constantly ignores you. This is like an insult then what will you do?

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First of all, I will try to know the reason for not responding my calls. I will not jump to conclusions without knowing the real reason for not responding my calls. I will not conclude also that this is  his intention of insulting me. It's only after knowing the reason i will treat if  it is as an insult or otherwise. You said there are no other options left to contact the person. In that case i prefer to wait for some more time as he is my close person.

Yes, any sensible person will do so, but, how long? This is an era of cell phone so there is no question of not knowing about the missed calls. Even message has been sent over the phone and then too there is no reply, so,  what is to be done? This seems quite humiliating especially for no fault.  

shampasaid

Please don't spoil your mind with unknown suspicions which may prove baseless. Better give some time for your close friend. Time solves every problem.

I am a very positive person so when some negative thought crops up I myself negate it with my positive justification. But, the fact is life is not that sweet. It always give some cruel experience which I hate to have. It's true, time solves many problem and I believe in it but sometimes time gets dragged for too long. The worst part is when you fail to understand the reason of someone's odd behaviour, it actually pains. 

shampasaid

So true. Being positive is a god trait. But as you said Life is not a smooth ground. It consists of ups and downs. At times conditions vex you in such a way that they cause disgust and despair. Like the one you are facing now.  exactly at this juncture, anyone has with positive attitude has to maintain cool. I know its easier said than done. But there are no options left. I sincerely hope you should brave them instead of running away from adversities.

Wait. Don't lose hope. I'm sure with your positive attitude things settle down sooner or later.

I too would give it some time. In fact I do have a few friends who have simply got into a shell and try to avoid the friend circle. It has nothing to do with us. Most of the time , those people are going through troubled times which they do not wish to share with others even if they are close because the closer ones get to know about all the issues more quickly. I generally let them be and do not judge and definitely do not take it as an insult unless they have vocally humiliated me. Lots of people are fighting demons unknown to the rest of the world.

Exactly. People may have different reasons for getting themselves in a silent module. I myself , while dealing with a serious job, I go into a silent mode. People who know about my ways do not take my silence as an insult.

If some one is not responding to call, it is so simple that he does notr wish to communicate. This hardly matters unless you want something from him. Just ugnore and don't send him any message. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

If some one is not responding to call, it is so simple that he does notr wish to communicate. This hardly matters unless you want something from him. Just ugnore and don't send him any message. 

That's better. I too will not attempt to interfere and prefer to wait so that after some time I may know the reason for my friend's silence.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Some people isolate themselves from family and close friends when they are emotionally unfit. They dont want to discuss and disclose their feelings. May be the person you are trying to approach is facing that problem! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.