The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. One should first attempt to know why that   in question is not responding to someones' calls. If there is no possibility of reaching him. one should wait. This certainly pays and the misunderstandings will be cleared. In my view, waiting with a positive attitude will certainly pay.

Above all, do not take that as an insult, time will sort out the misunderstanding. Misinformation and misunderstanding can ruin any relationship!

It's a natural phenomenon. Any upset causes ripples of negative thing. At this juncture, humans first think in a negative way. Here the need is to  have a grip on the situation of emotional turbulence. Positive approach  does the needful.

I will not call anyone third time unless he calls me back. I do not want to force myself on anyone who does not have respect for my calls, however important the person is.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Naturally.. If the person is really important in one' life, however busy or occupied otherwise he might have responded or he might have said that he is busy. But when this doesn't happen, there is no use of running after him and weeping.

No response is also a response!

Ahaha.. what you wanted to express, expressed in a humorous manner. But it's real. But many think no response as an insult.

Read each and everyone's point of view and I do accept your opinion. Still, I have to say that it is fine to remain positive but a person is bound to think that why did it happen. No response is also a response, is a great answer by @vijay and it signals that the other side is not keen to continue the relationship. It hurts because when one is not at fault but is subjected to misbehaviour is undoubtedly an insult. I must appreciate the answers of @suni51 and @Gulshan Kumar Ajmani who have indicated that self respect is of utmost importance. I too believe in this but still, I tried to contact them because I don't want to harbour any ill feeling. From today onwards self respect will be of prime importance in this case and nothing else.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: vijay

Glad you gained a solution from the honorable members of this forum. Get rid of the burdens and lead a Happy life.

@rambabu I am absolutely fine. My life does not revolve around them and I have far more important things to do in life. As we know that friends do have a place in life so it bothered me a bit. You see, with time it will die but yes, the prick of insult or you say disrespect will certainly be there because I am a human being and not an Almighty.    

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.