The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not to feel insulted is not good but to continue feeling insulted is wrong. One has to decide to move away. Life is too precious to be wasted on insults. Forgive and forget is a great mantra for a peaceful life. Difficult initially but becomes a way of life eventually. 

It is pretty dicely to judge a person solely based on a typical act which defies all logic but you are the right person to act on it.If you are firmly convinced that the said act is actuated by a highly condemnable motive to humiliate you,delete the file for ever as a self-respecting person and heave a sigh relief that you have rid yourself of a stinker!!
It is pretty dicely to judge a person solely based on a typical act which defies all logic but you are the right person to act on it.If you are firmly convinced that the said act is actuated by a highly condemnable motive to humiliate you,delete the file for ever as a self-respecting person and heave a sigh relief that you have rid yourself of a stinker!!

Well, My opinion is,  I will try to know the reason, still the other person is not responding atleast to tell the reason then the problem is the other persons, as we are confident that we didn't do any wrong. So  I wont bother. 

To my knowledge according to human psychology when a person stops bothering the other person, then the other person definitely get back

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When the person is unwilling to communicate and clear any misunderstandings/hurt feelings/ego hassles or whatever it is that is making him/her behave that way, it is either because he/she is very hurt or unreasonable .I feel you should just leave the person alone to come to terms with himself/herself and once the intensity is gone , things may get sorted out between the two of you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When the person is unwilling to communicate and clear any misunderstandings/hurt feelings/ego hassles or whatever it is that is making him/her behave that way, it is either because he/she is very hurt or unreasonable .I feel you should just leave the person alone to come to terms with himself/herself and once the intensity is gone , things may get sorted out between the two of you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.