The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When the person is unwilling to communicate and clear any misunderstandings/hurt feelings/ego hassles or whatever it is that is making him/her behave that way, it is either because he/she is very hurt or unreasonable .I feel you should just leave the person alone to come to terms with himself/herself and once the intensity is gone , things may get sorted out between the two of you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When the person is unwilling to communicate and clear any misunderstandings/hurt feelings/ego hassles or whatever it is that is making him/her behave that way, it is either because he/she is very hurt or unreasonable .I feel you should just leave the person alone to come to terms with himself/herself and once the intensity is gone , things may get sorted out between the two of you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.