The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of our emotional upheavals especially in relationships are temporary. If right time is given all the things will be settled. Hurrying and jumping to baseless conclusions will spoil the situation. Time has that great power to heal. In this connection one should bear in mind to avoid haste.

An insult for an insult will make the world insulated-- any suggestions.,

@usha manohar, @chinmoymukherjee @vijay @sarala Read your views and you know at one point of time my mind says I must ignore, sometimes I feel like somehow I must contact them and clear the doubt and then finally I feel that I have no doubt, my intention was never wrong and I tried my best to contact them then why I should go through a phase of hurt. I know I did nothing wrong so let it be just as it is. The onus is upon them because no relationship can continue single handedly. When they don't want to maintain friendship then be it like that. I can forgive and move on because I can accept that they are no more interested in continuing the relationship but I can never forget because once I forget then I will mix with them once again if by chance I get to contact them and leave a door open to hurt me once more.

By the way, maybe because of server error this thread has got many duplicate replies, so, what am I to do? Can I edit the duplicate comments? Kindly confirm.    

shampasaid

You said " sometimes I feel like somehow I must contact them and clear the doubt and then finally. " this is the aspect wrecking you. I think the friend in question I'm sure, he's aware of your weakness. In my view he's certainly waiting for an opportune time. Then why don't  you do the same and test his patience ? All in all i agree with all those members who suggested you to wait. There is no option left for you.

I think it's time to lock this thread. Thanks everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.