Such a innovative idea of sharing food with poor children, great initiative indeed:

https://www.facebook.com/ravijain21/videos/10151569768169259/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is really a wonderful program of sharing food. Atleast the left over food is useful to recover the hunger of the street children who are starving daily. We should say handsoff to the people who has got this idea

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A sticker Magic. what all one has to do is stick a sticker  on Dabba in which which contain leftover foods . While going back after lunch, the Dabbawallahs of Mumbai ( A Harvard show case) pick up and sort out the Dabbas with stickers. These dabbas are distributed to the poor children who are starving for food.

An innovative Idea which deserve all the complements.

I wish this innovative idea should be implemented in other states in India so that people who are starving can be recovered. This is an wonderful thought. I hope this news should goto the notice of Modi.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Such a innovative idea of sharing food with poor children, great initiative indeed:

If each one of us think on those lines a lot can be done to eradicate hunger . People who can afford to eat well never think of people who are less  fortunate...If only there is social awareness in people ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

HELLO,

This is my first reply on this nice forum= It is very nice idea to share a good food- which is our one of Imp.need

out of three. (Food, clothing,House). Now a days we share everything on this fast vast network--so why not share food?

Here i remember the good sentence reading in some of magazines are--> Live for today not for tomorrow,

Live the  EXTREME
!!!!!!!
Because  you  got  yourself  only one life… LIVE IT !!!!.!.! "

An extremely awesome idea. This idea should be promoted more and more in every corner of our country. Hopefully, it will help to eradicate hunger.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suhas wrote:

HELLO,

This is my first reply on this nice forum= It is very nice idea to share a good food- which is our one of Imp.need

out of three. (Food, clothing,House). Now a days we share everything on this fast vast network--so why not share food?

Here i remember the good sentence reading in some of magazines are--> Live for today not for tomorrow,

Live the  EXTREME
!!!!!!!
Because  you  got  yourself  only one life… LIVE IT !!!!.!.! "

Welcome to boddunan Suhas, glad to see you like it here. Although I am sure that sharing what you have with others less fortunate also does indeed qualify to be included in your motto 'live to the fullest, because you have only one life'. We need not wait for other lives to do good.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

If each one of us think on those lines a lot can be done to eradicate hunger . People who can afford to eat well never think of people who are less  fortunate...If only there is social awareness in people ..

No doubt this gentleman is doing noble deed. What is our government is doing. Lacs of tonnes of grain wasting every year because country have nor storage facilities.

It is not right to blame the govt. entirely for grain wastage. In order to help the farmers and sustain the price he gets invariably govt. ends up by buying more than it can store. If it will not buy more then private traders will exploit the situation and fleece the farmer by paying low prices. It has become a fashion to blame govt. for everything. In all countries including America poor people exist. It is sad but a reality. Charitable organisations exist everywhere to help these unfortunate persons. I dare say that we Indians condemn , condemn and condemn all the time but rarely help. Therefore such isolated but laudable acts appear great to us.

Great initiative Indeed and a very thoughtful one. Awareness Is definitely an important thing and lot of food goes waste from many household when so many are starving. Delhi had started a food banking system a couple of years back where one just had to sms to a number and they would come and pick up the leftovers to donate It to people In need. Parties, birthdays and so many events where excess food is cooked but not utilised should be shared as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.