Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Instead of someone making sure we eat and dont waste any food we need to train ourselves and our children to take small helpings and take a second helping if wanted rather than pile up the plate which is what I see many people do. In fact in most wedding sit down lunches they serve such a large amount of rice and I always make sure to tell them beforehand not to serve more and waste food ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is necessary to be able to say " Stop" in marriage party lunches or in a place other than your home. Many times we see people feel shy to say No, in parties or lunches held outside your home. As far as I'm concerned, I set aside my wife's coaxing to have one more  serving and i keep that much of food on my platter which is enough to feed my hunger.

@ rambabu In this respect I should appreciate my wife who will not allow me to get up from my dining table until I eat away the last grain.

@ rambabu As far as I'm concerned, I set aside my wife's coaxing to have one more  serving and i keep that much of food on my platter which is enough to feed my hunger.

Highly confusing ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Generally a house wife will have lot of concern about her hubby;'s health. In this process, she always forces her hubby to have some more food. If one yields to his wife's caring despite hubby's actual need of the hunger. it leads to lot of leftover in the patter. This is what I meant by saying Coaxing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.