Wish berry organization is a funding organization that encourages help in financing projects ranging from movies, Arts,Culture, Design,Technology to name a few.. An ideal crowd funding organization that helps in making your dream real.

https://www.wishberry.in/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have dreams but unfortunately my dreams cannot be funded by Wishberry.

shampasaid

Yes I know about the site through many of my friends and students who say it is very good and helpful...In fact i have also registered for the site on the recommendation of one of the moderators there , although I have not used it so far ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

. I came to know about this through local news paper. I'm thinking of using it for my Art website. I enquired and waiting for a reply.

These is no shortage of talent in India. Young invent many new things but they can;t fulfill their dreams for funds. Today I read that one person in Haryana invented a device for stopping theft of car. If car owner install it with, one SMS car stopped. He said I spend 80000 for it but I can make available to it only in 3000 Rs. This site is very helpful for such type of inventors.

Definitely This site not only helps in financing the young innovators, but guides them all along the way, till the project takes a shape. I'm thinking of creating an Art Website and would like to utilize the financial help as well as their valuable guidance to build my website.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.