According to Dr Richard O’Kearney, nail biting is a way to distract ourselves from bad thoughts or feelings.However there are other reason related to Nail biting.it shows one's anxiety

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/10/02/why-we-bite-our-fingernails_n_8224340.html?utm_hp_ref=india&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yes sometime i do this ,well i think most of us do this because of some problem we are having related to our daily life . Well i have read this article and i got that i was having this problem because of some anxiety i am having.

bhuyali saroj

Anxiety will lead to lot of disastrous health Problems. Though it is a fact that nail biting is a habit with many, it should not be overlooked.

I have not this habit but my elder brother have this habit. He is 57 years old but he have habit of nail beating for childhood. He is also doctor. I listen that reason of this bad habit is deficiency of calisum. It is funny that person having habit of nail beting need not nail cutter.

anil wrote:

I have not this habit but my elder brother have this habit. He is 57 years old but he have habit of nail beating for childhood. He is also doctor. I listen that reason of this bad habit is deficiency of calisum. It is funny that person having habit of nail beting need not nail cutter.

Nail biting shows that one is going through anxious moments. Anxiety is the starting point of many health hazards. So it is imperative to overcome anxiety by taking medical help.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.