It is news that peoples of POK is doing agitation against Pakistan and they like to come to India. Here in Rajasthan Pakistani peoples, Hindu, after coming here don't like to go back. Is it possible that in coming years POK and Sindh join India?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I too read about this , also one of the leaders condemning the ISI for encouraging the terrorist outfits like ISIS ...If Pakistan continues with its double games of pretending to be a terror fighting nation at the UN and openly funding terror camps back home , a day may come when not just POK but the entire Pakistan may want to unite with India ! who knows ??

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, I read it too. There were protests about rights of Hindus in Pakistan. After partition many Hindus who stayed back in Pakistan have faced a lot of humiliation. I have also heard that they are referred to as ' Na Pak' in Pakistan. No wonder, they feel much at ease when in India.

It happened in POK. Chairman of the Anjuman Minhaj-e-Rasool, Moulana Syed Athar Hussain Dehlavi, who recently toured PoK said that people residing in the region want to be a part of India.

Here is the link

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/modi-effect-pakistan-occupied-kashmir-wants-to-be-part-of-india_1666243.html

India claims the entire Kashmir region including POK as Indian territory.  It is a possibility that residents of POK may not be comfortable with their present conditions and would be happier in India.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes sir it's the people ln PoK wanted to join the Indian territory. The chairman of the agitation confirmed this.

It is assured that peopled of POK are not felling good. They have unrest. Indeed it is fact peoples other Pakistan's Punjab peoples,  are not happy in Pakistan. Some agree or not but Pakistan is a flop country. And above it it have nuclear bombs. Pakistan is danger for whole world. Inverting power in Pakistan is very easy. In 1999 Pakistan army chef Musraf Parvej captured power from  plane.  

Pakistan doesn't believe i Democracy. People in PoK started showing resentment right from the beginning against Pakistan's dictatorial rule. Which is why people in POK are showing interest to join India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.