A while ago I read an article and it forced me to think that why the popular personalities take so much liberty while they judge people. The link here does not mainly discuss about the movie Talvar but basically the writer has thrown light on the panellists' approach on a television debate show. Though I had followed the case, I forgot about such dirty remarks on the parents that were made by the panellist. Here, I share the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/urvashi-prasad/why-i-would-like-to-apolo_b_8238700.html

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is a system called Arbitration in which an Arbitrator who is an independent person is  appointed to settle a dispute The arbitrator hears both the sides in the dispute expresses his opinion. In villages this system is there.. In village Panchayats is empowered to pass the judgement too. And the parties are bound to abide by the Arbitrator's verdict. But it's different in Urban areas. He hears both sides and expresses his opinion only. Basing on this the two parties will decide whether to go for court or not.

In this case of Talvars Shobha De has expressed her opinion and described Talvars as devilish parents.. In my opinion this not proper. This is what I know..

In villages Panchs are also called parmeshwar, God. No difference weather they are working in rural are or urban area. Shobha de's attitude is like chief of Khaps. Using these words for parents is not fair.

Shobha De has simply ridiculed the parents. In the post the writer has rightly mentioned that what if Arushi was our own. How can a popular figure spit venom like this? As if she was speaking about the anti-nationals and not parents of the dead teenage girl. I must say that she was pathetic and must be condemned by everyone.

shampasaid

anil wrote:

In villages Panchs are also called parmeshwar, God. No difference weather they are working in rural are or urban area. Shobha de's attitude is like chief of Khaps. Using these words for parents is not fair.

Yes, Shobha De's verdict is just like Khap Panchayat Chief. Khap Panchayat verdict is always controversial and one sided. It's like military rule. There is no possibility for appeal or adjournment.

A while ago I read an article and it forced me to think that why the popular personalities take so much liberty while they judge people. The link here does not mainly discuss about the movie Talvar but basically the writer has thrown light on the panellists' approach on a television debate show. Though I had followed the case, I forgot about such dirty remarks on the parents that were made by the panellist. Here, I share the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/urvashi-prasad/why-i-would-like-to-apolo_b_8238700.html

I have read several articles read by Urvashi Prasad on the same subject and to a point I agree with her views .What has happened is extremely tragic and media too has played a great role in this particular case. Now regarding Shoba De's remarks - First of all she is entitled to her opinion like any of us is and what she has expressed is in her blog not a media interview and Shoba De never minces her words. Blogs are meant for expressing ones personal views and it is not her fault that many people want to read her blog and judge her based on that.Even after the release of the film , many people and the CBI still feel the same way as Shoba De that the Talwars' were guilty.There have been many blotch ups with the investigation and two other suspects who have somehow not been investigated thoroughly ...Shoba has expressed her views based on what was revealed by the police and the CBI and also going by the obvious view that Nupur Talwar seemed to conceal rather than help the investigation whaich is what any mother who had lost her child would do, go all out to aid the investigation, which was not the case here ..  comparing her to Khap Panchat is ridiculous and shallow..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Shobha De 's blog describes Arushi's parents as Monsters. Of course if it's her opinion it OK If it is a verdict well I don't know whether it is ridiculous or not. The link has been given in the article itself.

http://shobhaade.blogspot.in/2013/04/aarushis-monster-parents.html

rambabu wrote:

Shobha De 's blog describes Arushi's parents as Monsters. Of course if it's her opinion it OK If it is a verdict well I don't know whether it is ridiculous or not. The link has been given in the article itself.

In the earlier post, it was you who compared Shobha De's opinion with that of Khap panchayat and now you are changing the tune. Highly confusing and highly undesirable!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In the earlier post, it was you who compared Shobha De's opinion with that of Khap panchayat and now you are changing the tune. Highly confusing and highly undesirable!!!

True. It was Anil who compared Shobha De's opinion as Khap Panchayat opinion. It's also true that I agreed with Anil. If you feel I changed my opinion and highly undesirable, I will mend myself. As the discussion is progressing it may so happen that versions may change.

Anyhow, I assure you that i will mend myself.

The Talwars are undergoing jail sentence as a result of court finding them guilty.  There is nothing wring in expressing opinion about their involement in murder of their daughter.  The circumstancial evidence clearly pointed to their involvement in the murder.  Honor killing is the only reason that appears from the murder. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The film Talvar is supposed to have been made very realistically after interviewing people connected to the crime, some of them apparently not approached by the investigating agencies..However, now with the President himself watching the film, there may be a new twist to the case and the Talvars have already appealed against the life sentence although it has not been heard as yet.. Whether the film and the media reports which go from one end to the other will have an impact on the outcome of their pending appeal has to be seen..Either way there might be a need for more investigation into the case if Talvars are out on bail or their appeal is considered by the higher court ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.