Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After reading everyone's comment I can add only one point to it. First of all, I am not sure where Shobha De made that comment, on a T.V debate or in her personal blog, but the article says that she spoke rudely about the Talwars on television. @usha manohar if we believe that a person is entitled to pass any kind of remark about anyone like Shobha De did in her personal blog as you said then @anil is entitled to say what he thinks about De. This is where I want to pinpoint that no one be it popular figure or people like us must not cross the line while sharing our thought. See, how the singer Abhijit termed Ghulam Ali, isn't it cheap? That's the point, I may believe or not believe that parents are the culprits but making them die every day through our comments is somewhere very unethical because we know that our police and legal department fail to serve justice in many cases. 

shampasaid

Why only Anil, Rambabu too said the same thing more elaborately... The difference is Kahp is a panchayat which can pass verdicts that get hard and implemented , whereas Shoba De is not part of any court or panchayat and neither her views are going to change anything for the Talwars , she is just an individual like you and me, may be famous because of her celebrity status, and she is speaking out her thoughts in her personal blog after the verdict came out, she is only speaking out her thoughts,,There is absolutely no comparison between the two issues !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

no i don't think so that there is anybody except ones mother and father, who have the right to judge a person credibility. if there is someone who can and who should is his/her parents and nobody else  

bhuyali saroj

@usha manohar I completely agree with you that Shobha De should not be compared with Khap but by saying this I don't expect Shobha De to speak so bluntly about people. The most important point about such complicated cases is, what you see through your open eyes might not be the truth so why to speak so harshly that if proved wrong then one has to feel ashamed of her spoken words.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@usha manohar I completely agree with you that Shobha De should not be compared with Khap but by saying this I don't expect Shobha De to speak so bluntly about people. The most important point about such complicated cases is, what you see through your open eyes might not be the truth so why to speak so harshly that if proved wrong then one has to feel ashamed of her spoken words.  

Shoba De is a very mature and experienced journalist/writer besides being very intelligent abd very frank in her expressing her views. I doubt if she has spoken in haste and would feel ashamed of her spoken words .In fact yesterday there was a debate on a TV channel about the film Talvar and the same subject which was very interesting and the final conclusion was that Talvars did have a role to play in the murder , because the police IG of police who made the investigations and the CBI both have no doubts in their minds although there are some discrepancies ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Frequent Opinion givers graduate into believing that they know everything and start passing judgments which they consider are fair and final. Shoba De has reached this stage some time back. There should be a system whereby such opinion givers should be given complete rest say of two to three months, so that they remain normal. Today electronic mediacan and  does influence the judiciary also.

LOL..grinning.pngShoba De can bring out strong reactions in people because of her forceful nature and personality  but from what I have seen she is a very straightforward and honest person who does not speak for effect !

If you ask my opinion about Shobha De, I would not deny that I admire her straightforwardness and the confidence on her face but in this regard I felt she was too judgemental and in hurry also. I was shocked to know that parents were the culprits and was critical about them that how parents could do so but somehow deep inside I wanted it to be proved wrong. This movie has shown a glimmer of hope. As you @usha manohar informed about the IG's opinion, it maybe right but somewhere I feel the police department will not disclose the truth because it will defame them.

shampasaid

@ Shampa, Many a times I too have wondered whether parents could kill their own child no matter what the reasons are . But in some cases it can happen in a fit of rage.Here , if you remember during the investigation there was also the angle that Aarushi was an adopted child and when police went hunting for records they were unable to get any of them although verbally many agreed that she was adopted. I am just citing this not because an adopted child is any less yours than your own. 

It is possible owing to extreme anger a child being killed. Such incidents are happening here in my state. When the police went for interrogation, Talwars posed arrogant questions like, " Where is the proof " etc. It shows the Talwars did not cooperate with investigation team.

There are parents who love their children , be it their own or adopted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.