Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@usha manohar In our country in the name of honour killing many parents are killing their child, the most dishonour act though so it is nothing unnatural to assume. Adopted child or not is a different question but one point makes me believe that they were a happy family because none of Aarushi's friends has complained about her unhappiness or her sour relationship with parents and much more. Sometimes an extreme anger may prove to be fatal but still the trial was not properly done to rule out the involvement of others. 

shampasaid

Yesterday, I read a column by Niranjan Prakash, a reporter in Maharashtra who gave an account of the initial investigations carried out in the Talwars' home immediately after discovery of Arushi's body and later on, that of Hemraj. Although he did not give a graphic report of the things he discovered (he was present at the scenario) because they are too gruesome and explicit, but as the investigations went on and police kept discovering new things, he says, that 'it completely shattered all the notions of what kind of life the higher middle class people indulge in, their twisted sense of ethics and morality, the very casual way they indulge in extramarital affairs, easy flings etc. etc.' At one point, the reporter has also hinted on the same attitudes having been handed down to the girl in question and the way parents might have behaved upon their discovery that the girl was only doing what she saw her parents doing all the time. The way everything was found, evidences tampered with by the doctor friends of the father, one of whom happened to be having an affair with him, etc. all points to the fact that the murders were planned and carried out with a calm and cool head. Whether the Talwars are guilty or not and that we are wrong to fling mud at them or not, etc. there is a reason for doubt after all. But at least what I have derived from all this is that too much consumerism, degrading quality of life where morality, ethics are concerned is fast taking certain class of India towards decadency and debauchery which leads to nowhere but destruction! If we can learn any lessons from it at all, the time is now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As more and more information is pouring in new facts are seeing the light.

The officer who headed the investigation team of CBI believes that the Talwars are innocent. Additionally, two of its investigation teams contradicted each other. one group says Talwar's help killed krishna killed both Aarushi and Hemraj. The other team says parents killed Aarushi after finding her with Hemraj.

It is due to varying views we the peoplle are in confusion and jumping to our own conclusion.

@Kalyani Nandurkar Absolutely right! This is the high time. We need to learn how to lead our lives properly. We cannot indulge in double standard, if that's the case then God save the upcoming generation.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@usha manohar In our country in the name of honour killing many parents are killing their child, the most dishonour act though so it is nothing unnatural to assume. Adopted child or not is a different question but one point makes me believe that they were a happy family because none of Aarushi's friends has complained about her unhappiness or her sour relationship with parents and much more. Sometimes an extreme anger may prove to be fatal but still the trial was not properly done to rule out the involvement of others. 

I agree that there are a few issues that were shoddily investigated by the police and added to that was the attitude of the Talwars who instead of giving all the facts that would help the investigators, were very  uncooperative right from the beginning.This shows that they were hiding something..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Circumstantial evidence clearly points to the involvement of Talwars in the double murder. @Usha is right that the Talwars did not cooperate with the investigators. They disposed of Arushi's body with undue haste. Motivated stories are and were planted to save them from the inevitable.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yesterday, I read a column by Niranjan Prakash, a reporter in Maharashtra who gave an account of the initial investigations carried out in the Talwars' home immediately after discovery of Arushi's body and later on, that of Hemraj. Although he did not give a graphic report of the things he discovered (he was present at the scenario) because they are too gruesome and explicit, but as the investigations went on and police kept discovering new things, he says, that 'it completely shattered all the notions of what kind of life the higher middle class people indulge in, their twisted sense of ethics and morality, the very casual way they indulge in extramarital affairs, easy flings etc. etc.' At one point, the reporter has also hinted on the same attitudes having been handed down to the girl in question and the way parents might have behaved upon their discovery that the girl was only doing what she saw her parents doing all the time. The way everything was found, evidences tampered with by the doctor friends of the father, one of whom happened to be having an affair with him, etc. all points to the fact that the murders were planned and carried out with a calm and cool head. Whether the Talwars are guilty or not and that we are wrong to fling mud at them or not, etc. there is a reason for doubt after all. But at least what I have derived from all this is that too much consumerism, degrading quality of life where morality, ethics are concerned is fast taking certain class of India towards decadency and debauchery which leads to nowhere but destruction! If we can learn any lessons from it at all, the time is now!

A TV news channel started a news that Talwars were busy in a party in a city hotel that night (exchange party, if you know what it means) and found out what was going on at their return. They did everything with a clear mind without slightest care/love for their daughter. The news was stopped abruptly which was surprising as news channels do not give up so easily.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Each and every piece of information is very disturbing. What and whom to believe has become a big question. The movie has thrown light on a different aspect and that is said to be based on research. God knows what's right!   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.