Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Allow me to take the liberty of clarifying the manorama here

This picture is the North Indian Actor Manorama who died in 2008121706

The below picture is the South Indian Actor Manorama who died two days ago 

12187528 f520

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Is she the same Manorama who acted as a comedian in some Hindi films?? in any case, loss of an actor is always a sad one, be it of any film industry. May her soul rest in peace.

Hai Kalyani, the Manorama actress you are referring to already died in 2008 :( yes the hindi actress acted in many comedy like sita aur geeta, do kaliyan...

This south actress Manorama mostly worked with actors like Kamal Hassan, Prabhu... (Tamil actors)

Thanks for the info Swetha! btw welcome back, after such a long time blush.png

Thanks Kalyani for the welcome, i missed a lot on Boddunan!

As Atul Barahpatre put it, "If i am out of boddunan, boddunan is never out of me" :)

Swetha Shenoy
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Manorama was a very talanted character artist. I have seen some of her Hindi movies.  Some have narrated names of the movies including Seeta aur Geeta and Ek Phool do maali. I saws both movies. Manorama's role in boith is memorable. 

No one talking about her big and frightful eyes. She always play grey shaded roles. Dus Lakh is popular movie of Manorama.

@Gulshanji, the actress who acted in Seeta Aur Geeta is different,Manorama. Actually, I made that mistake. This Manorama who died is Tamil actress Manorama. This Tamil actress acted in Kuwanra Baap.

Swetha Shenoy wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Is she the same Manorama who acted as a comedian in some Hindi films?? in any case, loss of an actor is always a sad one, be it of any film industry. May her soul rest in peace.

Hai Kalyani, the Manorama actress you are referring to already died in 2008 :( yes the hindi actress acted in many comedy like sita aur geeta, do kaliyan...

This south actress Manorama mostly worked with actors like Kamal Hassan, Prabhu... (Tamil actors)

Thanks for the info Swetha! btw welcome back, after such a long time blush.png

Thanks Kalyani for the welcome, i missed a lot on Boddunan!

As Atul Barahpatre put it, "If i am out of boddunan, boddunan is never out of me" :)

Yeah you always say that and then do a vanishing act again!!! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Though I must not comment in a negative manner and that too being quite new here it would sound awful, I want to request everyone including myself that we must take out some time to read the previous comments first and then write our own reply. The only reason is, the meaning of the thread gets diluted when we start commenting without getting the exact point and some or the other has to explain the real context again and again. Sorry for pointing it out.

shampasaid

she was really a god gifted human for India, it is very sad to hear one's death who is very close to our heart, i pray that her soul rest in peace 

bhuyali saroj

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Though I must not comment in a negative manner and that too being quite new here it would sound awful, I want to request everyone including myself that we must take out some time to read the previous comments first and then write our own reply. The only reason is, the meaning of the thread gets diluted when we start commenting without getting the exact point and some or the other has to explain the real context again and again. Sorry for pointing it out.

Do not feel sorry or be apologetic about point it out Shampa, but time and again, people do need a reminder to read previous comments before answering first! They keep forgetting the most vital point of any discussion and that is, to hear or read what others are saying first! So thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I have a doubt, The topic name or title whatever it is, is  

Veteran Actor Manorama dies at 78

Here you have mentioned dies at 78, that means she is going to die. i feel as she already passed away so you need to replace it with died. Am I right or wrong friends

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well, the south Indian Manorama is a great actress. Played many role in telugu and tamil to my knowledge. This is very bad news 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.