Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

With galloping costs of both primary and higher education, it is surely advisable for parents to plan future financial requirements today esp thru insurance policies.

A Bit of forethought will go a long way. Long ago I insured my children in Children growth fund. It certainly helped me in attending to my children's education

It is easy to save and invest when our child is very young. At this stage me must be save at least 30% of our earning for future. I had invested in UIT for child's future.

Living in the present and thinking about the future needs of children is something everybody  should do. Because children are the future. As parents it's our responsibility to build their future. And it gives that feeling in us, that we have done our parental job.

In many countries they have the facility of saving towards children's education and this sum gets a tax rebate and also 50% contribution from the government , which gets added to the education fund.I wish we had such a measure which ensures steady saving from the parents towards their childrens' future ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In tday's high osts and high inflation it is very important to have insurance cover not only for children but health / life also In this direction Pm Modi's emphasis for cheap premium insurance for the masses is surely a welcome step. It has created awareness.

Health should be given top preference in these days of rampant food adulteration. And due to this, we are forced to go to hospitals which are very expense. Hence Health insurance,  for the entire family which includes all members of the family is highly essential.

For an aging population insurance  cover is very  important and helps to maintain accumulated savings to a large extent. For meeting antiipated expenditures of future for children specific insurance plans are available these days. 

Sure, there are many such Insurance policies for Health. Yes, there are exclusive Health insurance schemes for children. Anyhow, whatever may be the nature of Health insurance, taking care of health is of prime importance.

usha manohar wrote:

In many countries they have the facility of saving towards children's education and this sum gets a tax rebate and also 50% contribution from the government , which gets added to the education fund.I wish we had such a measure which ensures steady saving from the parents towards their childrens' future ..

In our country fees of higher education is exempt from tax, we can claim it. Like it interest which we are paying on education loan is also exempt from tax.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.