The researchers noted that it is possible to build resilience without any formal training. Ypga is inexpensive. Through yoga many medical expenses  an be cut drastically.

http://www.ndtv.com/health/yoga-and-meditation-in-early-life-cut-health-care-cost-1233519

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's very true but you see the world is full of different kinds of people. One kind is like me that means we know the benefits of yoga still avoid to practice it regularly. This is nothing but mere foolishness. Thus, when people like me are around then health care units can relax and avail the opportunity to earn a lot.   

shampasaid

In view of medical care soaring up and by day, one should Practice Yoga. Harvard University scientists scientifically proved about the efficacy of yoga. One should start doing Yoga in a slow and steady way .Yoga and meditation have the potential to stop stress.               

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It's very true but you see the world is full of different kinds of people. One kind is like me that means we know the benefits of yoga still avoid to practice it regularly. This is nothing but mere foolishness. Thus, when people like me are around then health care units can relax and avail the opportunity to earn a lot.

you are honest one, accepting that you are not doing yoga regularly. Why? It is my request and suggestion that you must be start it now. Yoga is very effective one. I have problem of parapaligea. doctor said that you can't improve. But with help of Yoga and natural pathy I got some power back in my lower limb.  

rambabu wrote:

In view of medical care soaring up and by day, one should Practice Yoga. Harvard University scientists scientifically proved about the efficacy of yoga. One should start doing Yoga in a slow and steady way .Yoga and meditation have the potential to stop stress. 

Yoga not only control stress but it is helpful in curing many health problem. Problem of indigestion, backache, headache, breathing problems, BP problems, and more. It is proverb that prevention is better than cure. Yoga help us in prevention. With yoga we can keep our body healthy so never need cure.             

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

you are honest one, accepting that you are not doing yoga regularly. Why? It is my request and suggestion that you must be start it now. Yoga is very effective one. I have problem of parapaligea. doctor said that you can't improve. But with help of Yoga and natural pathy I got some power back in my lower limb.

Yes.  Injury of spinal cord causes Paraplegia. this can be effectively cured by Yoga.

I am lazy regarding few things or you can say that I don't like to follow a routine as a daily chore. I would do whatever is needed on my own terms as well as according to my time. I cannot handle prescribed restrictions and force of any kind. Gradually, I would try to change this attitude at least for the sake of yoga. Felt happy to know that you are getting cured through yoga. Take care!

shampasaid

Good to hear that you are thinking of starting of Yoga. Yoga is inexpensive. Medical expenses in case of bad health are too expensive . You can do yoga either in the morning or evening. Don't fear some upsets in the beginning stage of yoga practice. Now a days  you can get many videos from you tube. You need not take the help of a Yoga expert too.

Any exercise routine including yoga is helpful for us . It is also essential to eat healthy or else no amount of exercise or yoga can help you.It is the combined effort of diet, water and exercise that make us remain fit and healthy. Yoga makes your limbs flexible and also aids in losing weight to some extent !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yoga itself says that it is essential to have healthy eating habits. All foods are not healthy.  Yoga contributes to the overall good health.The important factor is Yoga is inexpensive that has the potential to reduce the medical expenses whereas in other medical treatments like Allopathy are very high.

Yoga is cost less and also it is most comfortable. You can do you at your time, but in case of some medicine you have to take it in fixed time and fixed amount. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.