Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yoga  improves man's physical as well as psychological ailments. It also makes active vital organs in your body. Owing to this your overall health will become strong and immune system strengthens. So with such good Health, the necessity of going to a doctor will not arise. It goes without saying that you should have healthy eating habits,

Yoga is the part of our ancient Indian health activities. Now after British rule over India, those practices were overtaken by English medicines. Yoga and other Indian traditional ways cures disease completely without any side effects while reverse is the case of English medicines. Now people are again becoming aware and moving towards to our ancient Indian ways to cure disease.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I had pain in my right knee which would occur from time to time and at any moment. I took pain killers etc. but to no avail. I was recommended simple yoga exercise which although I am lazy I performed only for a few days. My pain has gone and it is nearly five months now. May not have been serious but yoga exercise cured it. It sure checked my medical costs and in turn cost me nothing.

Congratulations. Good that you got rid of your pain in right knee. Now imagine how much you had spent for Pain killers. Now compare this cost you had spent for Yoga. It is mere zero. Yoga not only gives you a healthy life, free from ailments but reduces drastically your Medical expenses.

I agree with you. More than spending it was the constant pain and the developing of the feeling of despair when one would find walking also painful and tiring.

It is for this reason, many Western counties are leaning towards Yoga. Many Tourists are interested to come to India for the reason, they are interested in Performing Yoga in the Famous centers like International Meditation centers like Bodh Gaya in BodhGaya , Asthanga  Yoga Research institute in Mysore etc.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Yoga is cost less and also it is most comfortable. You can do you at your time, but in case of some medicine you have to take it in fixed time and fixed amount. 

yoga is cost less, so peoples don't take it seriousaly. They prefer gym who charged some bucks. Ghar Ki Murgi Dal brabar.

anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Yoga is cost less and also it is most comfortable. You can do you at your time, but in case of some medicine you have to take it in fixed time and fixed amount. 

yoga is cost less, so peoples don't take it seriousaly. They prefer gym who charged some bucks. Ghar Ki Murgi Dal brabar.

Well said Anil.We tend to look down anything that comes free. If it comes from our own country, we never care for such freebies. We don't know how to respect our own Yoga and Ayurveda.

yes there is no doubt at all on yoga, it is the only way from which we can be safe from big and small disease. It is inexpensive but it has a huge great effect on body.

bhuyali saroj

Many people are under the impression that Yoga is very difficult to practice and one needs the guidance of an expert to teach Yoga. These beliefs are far from truth. I myself learned Yoga reading Books and watching videos which are easily available. 

There are simple Yoga Asanas which can contribute a lot in curing many ailments. For example , one can sit in a comfortable position on the floor and breathe normally for 10 minutes will go a long way in giving you a sound health. If you are in good health the necessity of going to a doctor will not arise. Thus, one can save medical costs

Just invest 10 minutes of your time daily and enjoy an active and healthy life

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.