The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cow is related to faith of Hindus, there should be strict ban on cow slaughter.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Those who own cows do so for business reasons and not because they are cow lovers. Once the cow stops contributing economically she becomes a liability and the owners dispose them off at a price. They ten buy another cow and the business cycle goes on. Till mechanization did not occur cow had many more uses apart from her milk. Today only milk is used and use of cow dung is going down and its urine is hardly used. The cow owners are now put to economic distress as old cows cannot be disposed off gainfully. In famine ares such cow sales bring some cash in hard times. It is interesting to note that all those fighting for beef ban etc are not cow owners but are arm chair cow lovers who as usual are full of advice. It is time to become real. 

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Here is bane of many states of Indian on cow slaughters. How government can slaughters cow and sale beef who banned it. Majority of Hindus never accept that cows are slaughter here. It is better that government import beef for beef lovers. Cow in useful animal. Its dung and urine is used for curing in illness and these are also useful in organic farming. Cow urine is an effective insecticide. I am saying all these only for Indian cows. 

True. Hindus do not accept cow slaughter. Cows are highly respected. They are referred in mythologies as sacred.They are useful in many ways ranging from agriculture to yielding milk which is nutritious. This milk is being used in making many dairy products .Milk of cow, buffalo and goats are used in these Dairy products.

In this scenario, I too agree that the government should intervene and import beef for beef eaters to avoid unnecessary clashes.

Future is of organic agriculture and with out cow it is not possible. At present farmers are preparing insecticides at their own level with cow urine and some other plants. This insecticides is much effective that others.

read it know how cow is useful for us.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/jaipur/14/21102015/0/1/

Cow slaughter is not an issue of privatisation or state./ private con control. This is really an emotive issue with majority commuity. Keeping in view the sentiiments of people, cow slaughter is banned in most states. The food habits and culture differ in some states like Kerala and North East and so there is no ban on cow slaughter there. The issue is in domain of state governments and they can ban or allow cow slaughter according to conditions prevailing in state. Lawnedsbe enforced in this matter also as in other matters. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Here is bane of many states of Indian on cow slaughters. How government can slaughters cow and sale beef who banned it. Majority of Hindus never accept that cows are slaughter here. It is better that government import beef for beef lovers. Cow in useful animal. Its dung and urine is used for curing in illness and these are also useful in organic farming. Cow urine is an effective insecticide. I am saying all these only for Indian cows. 

True. Hindus do not accept cow slaughter. Cows are highly respected. They are referred in mythologies as sacred.They are useful in many ways ranging from agriculture to yielding milk which is nutritious. This milk is being used in making many dairy products .Milk of cow, buffalo and goats are used in these Dairy products.

In this scenario, I too agree that the government should intervene and import beef for beef eaters to avoid unnecessary clashes.

Future is of organic agriculture and with out cow it is not possible. At present farmers are preparing insecticides at their own level with cow urine and some other plants. This insecticides is much effective that others.

read it know how cow is useful for us.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/jaipur/14/21102015/0/1/

True Anil. Cow's role in farming is undeniable. But farmers use cows them as long as they are young. But many farmers either abandon them or send them to slaughter houses. This a sad thing. But there are many  old-age homes for cattle. These work under the act  Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, SPCA.

http://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/mp/2003/08/18/stories/2003081800150300.htm 

The suggestion for import of beef does not appear appropriate. India is major beef exporter. However this is now cow meat. Buffalo meat goes in name of beef.  Banning cow slaughter and importing beef is self contradictory.  Ban to be effective is to be on cow slaughter as well as on beef eating.  But such ban can be only according to food habits and culture prevailing in he region. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The suggestion for import of beef does not appear appropriate. India is major beef exporter. However this is now cow meat. Buffalo meat goes in name of beef.  Banning cow slaughter and importing beef is self contradictory.  Ban to be effective is to be on cow slaughter as well as on beef eating.  But such ban can be only according to food habits and culture prevailing in he region. 

In fact importing beef makes a lot of sense to me because f the following reasons

1, It puts an end to clashes that arise out d cow slaughter , the law for which is not at all clear cut

2, In India cows are slaughtered fr consumption after they are past their prime and are f no use fr those who sell milk or use them in cultivation purpose, which makes the meat rubbery and of poor quality.

3,Many beef eaters complain about the poor quality of beef available for local use whereas in other countries the quality is far better , so those who want to eat beef , may not be in a very large number in our country get a better choice sans the continuous friction that we have now because of the cow slaughter.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In fact importing beef makes a lot of sense to me because f the following reasons

1, It puts an end to clashes that arise out d cow slaughter , the law for which is not at all clear cut

2, In India cows are slaughtered fr consumption after they are past their prime and are f no use fr those who sell milk or use them in cultivation purpose, which makes the meat rubbery and of poor quality.

3,Many beef eaters complain about the poor quality of beef available for local use whereas in other countries the quality is far better , so those who want to eat beef , may not be in a very large number in our country get a better choice sans the continuous friction that we have now because of the cow slaughter.

With due regards there are at least 40 crore people who eat beef and when I say beef that includes cow as well. You may find it exaggerated but that is the hard truth. So we can cater to them using our own organised sector which can take care of the demand and at the same time keeping the illegal butchery out of the picture.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

With due regards there are at least 40 crore people who eat beef and when I say beef that includes cow as well. You may find it exaggerated but that is the hard truth. So we can cater to them using our own organised sector which can take care of the demand and at the same time keeping the illegal butchery out of the picture.  

If we go into history we have had cattle slaughter ban since the medieval times and even during Mughal times .When British came here they started the first slaughter house in Calcutta . However there is reference of a large number of Hindus , even Brahmins and some of the Hindu Gods eating beef in the Vedas. Coming to the present times , as many as 24 states have banned slaughter of cows because of the changed perceptions. The number f beef eaters is abut 80 millions which is a small number compared to the total population

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/RhPVLUFmclIDWRIiSoTC7N/Who-are-the-beef-eaters-in-India.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If we go into history we have had cattle slaughter ban since the medieval times and even during Mughal times .When British came here they started the first slaughter house in Calcutta . However there is reference of a large number of Hindus , even Brahmins and some of the Hindu Gods eating beef in the Vedas. Coming to the present times , as many as 24 states have banned slaughter of cows because of the changed perceptions. The number f beef eaters is abut 80 millions which is a small number compared to the total population

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/RhPVLUFmclIDWRIiSoTC7N/Who-are-the-beef-eaters-in-India.html

I have been traveling through every nook and corner of this country for last 30 years or so and more extensively in last six years after I resigned from my regular job. I have been going to the smaller cities in last few years and amused to see the figures provided by agencies are so confusing. 80 million is is only 1/5 in this context. This figure will stand good in my state of UP alone.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.