Today is 89th Birth/foundation day of my city Sriganganagar. Before 89 year king of Bikner state Maharaja Ganga Singh laid foundation of Sriganganagar. Have look of my city.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/ganganagar/41/26102015/0/1/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congratulation. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks, My city is representative of Ganga Jamuna culture of India. Peoples of all religions and castes  are living here with love and peace. No riots, no flood and drought. God bless my city.

anil wrote:

Thanks, My city is representative of Ganga Jamuna culture of India. Peoples of all religions and castes  are living here with love and peace. No riots, no flood and drought. God bless my city.

Congratulations Anil. You are lucky to live in such a place where all religions respect and love each other.  May God bless you and Ganganagar for living in the same peaceful life.

Congrats Anil for living in such a beautiful place!

anil wrote:

It is good to hear that anil because not many cities in India can boast of that....definitely would make you feel proud of your city .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have visited last year to Ganganager. It is well connected by roads and rail line. Though it is developing area, many flyovers and roads were under construction. It is peaceful area. It is near to Punjab border, so most people know Punjabi well there. People are of friendly nature and have respect for others.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Wish you and your city all the best. May it develop peacefully.

I have heard about Sriganganagar from my army friends who have had the opportunity to live there and from what I heard, the place and the people are simply fabulous. I hope to visit your city one day!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have heard about Sriganganagar from my army friends who have had the opportunity to live there and from what I heard, the place and the people are simply fabulous. I hope to visit your city one day!

Welcome Kalyani, Yes Ganganagar city have two cantonment area, and one cantonment area is 50 KM away. Ganganagar is district headquarter.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Welcome Kalyani, Yes Ganganagar city have two cantonment area, and one cantonment area is 50 KM away. Ganganagar is district headquarter.

Places like Ganganagar are are very rare. Most of the places are buried under the concrete jungles everywhere. Peace and tranquility had become things of the past.

In such conditions, places like Ganganagar still keeping its sanctity and serenity is really achiements. Being a resident of Ganganagar, you have all the reasons to be proud.

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.