A British boxer of Pakistan origin is on his first trip to India. I think we Indian people should welcome him. He wants to open sports academy in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/boxing/My-name-is-Khan-and-I-feel-safe-in-India-Amir-Khan/articleshow/49604604.cms

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sure, India is perhaps the safest place in the world for Muslims and turning safer by the day. Yesterday I was reading Adnan Sami is also in line for Indian citizenship.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Amir Khan is a Britisher of Pakistani origin is a a silver medalist in Olympics in Boxing. He has earned this honor at a very young age of 17. He is on his first trip to India feels that India is a safe country. It is peaceful.

India sure is a safe country for all its citizens including Muslims. This is something we should be proud of. After all it  is so because the majority of the majority community want it that way, Credit goes to them.

India has always been a safe place for Muslims and all minorities for that matter and many Pakistanis have been given a warm welcome in the past, some of them were grateful but some were not.However, Indians have always been welcoming but there is no need to go overboard since we have to look after and encourage our own citizens first regardless of religion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

India has always been a safe place for Muslims and all minorities for that matter and many Pakistanis have been given a warm welcome in the past, some of them were grateful but some were not.However, Indians have always been welcoming but there is no need to go overboard since we have to look after and encourage our own citizens first regardless of religion..

Religion is not written on the forehead of any person. India and Indian are known for adoption. India is safe for all. But who want to set in India should be said with proud, I am Indian. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Religion is not written on the forehead of any person. India and Indian are known for adoption. India is safe for all. But who want to set in India should be said with proud, I am Indian. 

Atithi Devo Bhava, A guest is treated like a God. It's the philosophy of this country since Vedic ages.

Apparently some guests have overstayed and are being resented now.

A guest is supposed to know that overstaying will in resentment for both to the host as well as the guest.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure all Indians would say They are Indians with a lot of pride but Pakistanis coming to stay here, earn here and get some benefit will not say so and cannot be expected to say so.. The age old athithi devobava has become passe now and it is the story of camel and the tent , that is prevalent now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The discussion on this thread reminds me of the Bollywood movie 'Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge'. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.