Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A friend wrotep Religion is notwrittenon face of any one. Ofcoursethis is not written. This is because we are born alike with no sign of religion. We disfigure ourselves laterby wearing particular symbols- wearing Hijab, sporting particular type of beard or turban and so on.  Butthe cementingfactoris secular spirit.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All are welcome to live in India as long they do not harm or disrespect the feelings of locals. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have enough outsiders living in our country - Britishers who have accepted India as their home land , Bangla Deshis, Sri Lankans, Chinese , Iranians, Africans ...Sometimes there are bound to be some minor differences which is normal.  There is a saying when in Rome do as the Romans do, which I feel  is true of all places 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Millions of Indians have made many foreign countries their home and have still retained their Indianness and even when they are citizens of USa, Australai etc come out in large numbers to cheer  the Indian PM in mega rallies. We have not heard US or Australians denouncing them, 

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

India has always been a safe place for Muslims and all minorities for that matter and many Pakistanis have been given a warm welcome in the past, some of them were grateful but some were not.However, Indians have always been welcoming but there is no need to go overboard since we have to look after and encourage our own citizens first regardless of religion..

Religion is not written on the forehead of any person. India and Indian are known for adoption. India is safe for all. But who want to set in India should be said with proud, I am Indian. 

I am sure all Indians would say They are Indians with a lot of pride but Pakistanis coming to stay here, earn here and get some benefit will not say so and cannot be expected to say so.. The age old athithi devobava has become passe now and it is the story of camel and the tent , that is prevalent now.

What is happening in Bihar, leaders of Bihar are saying that we are Behari and modi is bahri.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

India has always been a safe place for Muslims and all minorities for that matter and many Pakistanis have been given a warm welcome in the past, some of them were grateful but some were not.However, Indians have always been welcoming but there is no need to go overboard since we have to look after and encourage our own citizens first regardless of religion..

Religion is not written on the forehead of any person. India and Indian are known for adoption. India is safe for all. But who want to set in India should be said with proud, I am Indian. 

I am sure all Indians would say They are Indians with a lot of pride but Pakistanis coming to stay here, earn here and get some benefit will not say so and cannot be expected to say so.. The age old athithi devobava has become passe now and it is the story of camel and the tent , that is prevalent now.

What is happening in Bihar, leaders of Bihar are saying that we are Behari and modi is bahri.

If it happens in other states one can imagine the chaos it would cause ! Jayalalitha the CM of Tamilnadu is originally from Karnataka and I am sure there are at least a few such people who have migrated to other states and become active in politics there ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is because Modi is telling them that Bihari leaders can not develop Bihar, therefore they are retorting by saying Modi is a bahari in Bihar not in India.

In political circles parties vie with each other to poke and ridicule each other. There is nothing new

There are any number of Pakistanis migrated from Southern parts of of India, especially from Kerala who come and overstay here and they get rounded up and sent back, this happens all the time.Even here at my p;lace there are many muslims from Pakistan, who have come years ago, still living here and everyone knows about them..I doubt if it is the other way round, Muslims or any Indian going to Pakistan and overstaying there..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/thiruvananthapuram/Aged-Pakistanis-have-a-liking-for-Kerala/articleshow/1373945978.cms

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure all Indians would say They are Indians with a lot of pride but Pakistanis coming to stay here, earn here and get some benefit will not say so and cannot be expected to say so.. The age old athithi devobava has become passe now and it is the story of camel and the tent , that is prevalent now..

Here is no room for such type of persons. Say them good bye. Athithi devi buv is our culture and tradition, why we quit it for some selfish persons.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.