Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

@ Lopamudra , Kalyani, I too read every night , at least a few pages without which my day/night is night complete..The same with my children !

@ anil, most of our days are filled the same routine , often quite boring ! As far as friend circle is concerned, we at Boddunan are all your friends neutral_face.png I have known you for more than 5 years now from the other site !

thanks, yes I miss all of you when for some reason I can't log in. You are all virtual friend but for me you all more than physical friend.

They say Humans are the creatures of Habits. What we do daily from dawn to dusk becomes a habit.  For me getting up early in the morning is a habit. Painting and book reading are some of my other habits. If I miss them even for a day, I feel a vacuum.

These habits have become an integral part of my life. And of course it goes without saying that I never am fed up with these habits.

usha manohar wrote:

@ Lopamudra , Kalyani, I too read every night , at least a few pages without which my day/night is night complete..The same with my children !

@ anil, most of our days are filled the same routine , often quite boring ! As far as friend circle is concerned, we at Boddunan are all your friends neutral_face.png I have known you for more than 5 years now from the other site !

Yes Usha, I know you too are fond of reading. Reading before going to sleep is something that I have always loved, it helps me relax and wind down, because on most days I am too wired up with a number of chores that I keep doing or I keep going in my head to do the next day. Reading helps me forget all that and just calm my mind down

@Anil, like Usha said, we know you from last few years and so you can count us as your friends. I guess, this one routine, of logging in here and interacting with us, is something you can proudly tell and I hope, is something you do enjoy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In some cases daily routine can be the cause of discomfort for others , like it happened recently in my neighborhood - One of my neighbor had a huge compound around his house and he sold most of the land to a builder keeping the house and a little land around it.Now an apartment block has come up there which overlooks his house and compound. This neighbor had the habit of wearing a short pair of shorts and doing exercise in his backyard which was ok until now. Now that owners have moved into the apartment, some of them find it awkward. So, he was politely asked to do his exercise inside his house , which he refused saying he has been doing it all his life, so the association  lodged a complaint against him for indecent exposure LOL...smile.png after which he is now doing his workout inside although at times he wanders out into the garden in his shorts..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true. In my flat, the topmost floor is generally used for morning and evening walks and jogging. This creates a hell of a noise to those who live in the lower floors. but I prefer to go for my morning walk roads which generally are deserted during early hours and dust free

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

thanks, yes I miss all of you when for some reason I can't log in. You are all virtual friend but for me you all more than physical friend.

For most people now browsing has become an integral part of their daily routine, so much so that it has replaced some healthy habits they had earlier like exercise and walking. I know of some people , both men and women who cut down on house work just so that they could be online for a longer period of time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In some cases daily routine can be the cause of discomfort for others , like it happened recently in my neighborhood - One of my neighbor had a huge compound around his house and he sold most of the land to a builder keeping the house and a little land around it.Now an apartment block has come up there which overlooks his house and compound. This neighbor had the habit of wearing a short pair of shorts and doing exercise in his backyard which was ok until now. Now that owners have moved into the apartment, some of them find it awkward. So, he was politely asked to do his exercise inside his house , which he refused saying he has been doing it all his life, so the association  lodged a complaint against him for indecent exposure LOL...smile.png after which he is now doing his workout inside although at times he wanders out into the garden in his shorts..

Poor fellow, how he must repent selling that land!!! LOL...smile.png He should now, in effect, return a fictitious award to the government citing increasing intolerance, after all his freedom to exercise in fresh air has been taken away! grin.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Poor fellow, how he must repent selling that land!!! LOL...smile.png He should now, in effect, return a fictitious award to the government citing increasing intolerance, after all his freedom to exercise in fresh air has been taken away! grin.png

LOL, that really is a great thought ! grinning.png Some people are so stuck in their ways that no matter what happens around them , they dont acknowledge it nor do they want to change ! Reminds me of an old Kishore Kumar song Are bhai nekhal ke aa ghar se...

Reading the newspaper, sipping a cup of hot tea, is the first thing I do every morning; a routine that can never be fed up. But by chance, if there is no newspaper due to previous day’s Hartal, I could feel that difference, some kind of uneasiness.

The first thing I do I do is drinking a a big tumbler full of water followed by eating two cloves of Garlic. Then the other tings like Yoga or brisk walking depending on the conditions follow one after other. I'm an early riser. . And these things have become an integral part of my life ever since I remember.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.