Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

Yes it is right online companies is charging higher price. I bought one massager from local market in 650/- but Naptol is charging 1500/- for it.

People normally use online facility when they have no other go and also when it proves to be convenient to them...Even there you have to look around and see the various options available before ordering.we must be thankful that we have the option at all..Since there are over heads and also charges for delivering the stuff , it is bound to be more expensive ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer food from my local markets because ordering food online can be dangerous because it can have some useless things which we don't want to eat

bhuyali saroj

While marketing, online or offline, we need to be careful. Books are usually cheaper online but regarding food I would say it is always good to buy them offline. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

While marketing, online or offline, we need to be careful. Books are usually cheaper online but regarding food I would say it is always good to buy them offline. 

Yes food is matter of health, Sehat Ka Mamla Hai, no compromise.

People depend on online stores to purchase groceries because they are too busy and the process is very convenient. They get it delivered on their doorsteps on the same day or within 24 hours, thus saving their time and effort.  If the online store is reliable and do excellent service, then nothing to worry. And better if they are not too far from your city limits.

My place where I live is replete with many Malls which supply all those required household stuff for reasonable prices. Additionally, my flat is surrounded by nearby hamlets who hold Village fairs. They are not very far off from my living place. Hence, for me there is no necessity of using Online food purchasing.

Do we have to personalise every single discussion instead of discussing the pros and cons and then may be adding ones personal life habits just as an example !

Change is an integral part of life and we can either accept it or reject it . There are enough number of people who accept changes and also reject changes outright, some would like to wait and watch and see how things develop and may accept changes when it is necessary.In fact it is stupidity to outright reject any change without analysing . I have seen many people eat their words later when they have been forced to accept new ways after having put up a lot of resistance in the beginning ! No one is perfect nor completely sure and and I feel a person should always leave some room for doubt !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personalizing a discussion is expressing one's own opinion. If somebody differ they are at liberty to express their own opinions. During a discussion  as it progresses depending on the other member's opinions, opinions too change. If a member continuously changes his opinions, the concerned member must be having his own point of view. Anyhow all these opinions are to be taken as the respective member's opinion for which they are entitled to.

I think most people know that is not advisable to order food online, however owing to less time and having to travel less, people these days prefer to order everything online be it food, veggies, other grocery, even furniture. However, it is advisable to check the authenticity of such sites before taking the plunge.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Online shopping for veggies and other Household requirements will suit certain section of the people where both the husband and wife are employed. If one is in the vicinity of well equipped markets and Malls, there is no necessity for online shopping. But there will be exceptions always. Despite all the facilities some certainly prefer online buying of veggies and other household needs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.