The topic is locked.

Why People behave very strangely?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is best not to wash dirty linen in public especially since you are newly married and have a long way to go with your marriage and relationships !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For once I agree with @Usha that do not wash your dirty linen in public. Best is to keep away from her as much as possible. Yes there are strange behaved persons with whom one has to learn how to deal by yourselves. BOL

Sarala I understand what you are going through but you are young and inexperienced and this is the time when you need to understand that it is not right to air such things out in public forums. You could have best kept silent and ignored things but since you went out and posted things of FB is what has escalated issues for you. Not the right way to go. As Usha has said, you have a long way to go in relationships which once broken, are hard to mend, and something that started over such a silly thing from a 5-year-old girl, is simply not worth fighting for. So let me repeat, it is not right to wash dirty linen in public and also this is not the right forum. Hence I am locking the thread now. Please do not open another thread with same issue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

An issue that is supposed to be solved inside the premises of the house is not a wise thing. Do you think constant bickering from dawn to dusk is advisable for a peaceful living ?Wisdom lies in settling the matters over a dialogue between both the families.

I personally feel that this forum is not for discussing our day to day conflicts. Yes, one may ask for an opinion when he/she is confused regarding an issue. Discussing on the subject will open the eyes but opening one's heart regarding a family issue on this platform sounds very trivial.

shampasaid

I agree with you. Some domestic problems should be kept at the domestic level. If the problem is related to general issues, they can be discussed and gather the opinions of Forum members.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.