Here is a funny way of showing Hypocrisy in Indian life. No offense intended.

http://intradayfun.com/2015/05/the-logical-indian/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Really entertaining. But some hypocrisy is everywhere in the world. we have some taboos and inhibitions in society.  You can't act openly as you would like. So you pose as society likes and you act as you like.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Double talk and saying something and doing exactly opposite things are prevalent in the societal life everywhere.

In India, this hypocrisy can be seen mostly in Political circles.

I do not agree that double talk is mostly in political circles. It is practiced by all those from whom people have expectations like bosses, directors, coaches etc.

True. I agree with you. Though i stated double talk mostly prevalent in Political circles, it prevails an almost all the spheres of Indian life

Thank you said by: vijay

Everyone double talk for their convenience. it is another thing that politicians are much prefect in it. It is is easy to preach but very difficult to practice. 

anil wrote:

Everyone double talk for their convenience. it is another thing that politicians are much prefect in it. It is is easy to preach but very difficult to practice. 

Well said. Hypocrisy is not just restricted to politicians. You can see a daughter in law  lies with Mother in law. Their eyebrows frown, but lips smile.

There is  little difference between diplomacy and hypocrisy, sometimes they overlap one another and I doubt if any society is free of the two since it is part of human nature , they also make life smoother by reducing conflict of interest in some cases

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We advise people to do the right things. But we never do what we advise. Because, it is easier to advise. So, in a way humans are invariably hypocrite in nature. If Anyone says, he's not a hypocrite, he's the biggest hypocrite.

Don't we get to see hypocrisy within our families and neighbourhood? Simple example: there are many moms-in-law who feel so proud and happy when their son-in-law addresses them as 'Ma' and so on but on the other hand when their son does the same then they usually do not feel good about it. Even you will find that many families' treatment towards their daughter-in-law on an issue differs from their treatment towards their daughter when she too acts in the same way on a similar issue in her matrimonial home. Actually, we can witness politics regularly within our families so I think we all are part of hypocrisy in and around us. The link has highlighted a few but there are numerous kind of double standard in our society.   

shampasaid

Hypocrisy is omnipresent. It can be seen all  spheres of life sans exceptions. There may be exceptions, but, they will be washed away by the Tsunamis of Hypocrisy. In fact for many  it's a good livelihood. From Malls to corporate world, hypocrisy is visible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.