"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Real communalists are those who stand to gain by exploiting their own or opponents religion in different manners. 

There was never any doubt about RSS. Anyone can say anything against Hindus and why not! Hindu is such a divided community where their self interests are concerned. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The real Communalists are those who go out to any length to hide the fact and hoodwink the people. The link clearly says who are the real Communalists. Poor Communalists in this process call real patriots as Hindu Talibans, Saffron terror groups, Hindu extremists.

But the people are well aware of the facts, which is why these Hoodwinkers were unceremoniously kicked out.

Patriots are those who are faithful to the nation. Those who are faithful to a religion are its followers. By combining religion with patriotism and r the disitnction between India and Pakistanis removed.

I don't know why but the link is not working on my PC though I have copy pasted the link on Google and read the post. Yes, when one works as a saviour without any discrimination then such an organisation cannot be adjudged as communal. All must read this write-up.

shampasaid

The link was not working as it was not a hyperlink, now it will work as have changed it into one.

People who have nothing but to blame one particular organization see every evil in them so RSS has to face them in the name of secularism.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Kalyani Nandurkar

In India who are followers of Ramayan and Gita is communalists.

The worst part is that in India illiteracy and lack of awareness play the pivotal role in forming an opinion. So, cashing these weaknesses is very easy and once an opinion is formed then it becomes doubly difficult to change it. RSS was/is projected as villain to the common men of India by a section of people and ignorance forces them to believe so because they never thought to cross check the received information.

shampasaid

There is no dearth of pseudo secularists in this country.If an organization or individual speaks of Hinduism, they hit the ceiling as of they are the custodians of Secularism. These pseudo Secularists are more dangerous than Terrorist outfits. To save this country from such evils one should feel proud of being a citizen of Bharat and follow what Hinduism and what other organizations like RSS preach and practice.

Here is a slap to those who call RSS communalists and goons!

http://www.thelotpot.com/i-was-so-terrified-by-seeing-the-rss-goons-all-rss-haters-read-the-article/

This has always been the case, in my own town we had a very violent communal riot, that took many innocent lives  which was in fact the handiwork of the politicians . During that time we had curfew for 3 weeks all through the day and it was some Christian organisations along with the  RSS who helped out in supplying milk, vegetables and other stuff since highways were all blocked and food supply became scarce and there was no petrol.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.