Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

RSSneed not fight elections as BJP is its political party.

I agree. RSS functions through front organizations and affiliates rather than directly in various activities. BJP is political arm of the RSS. So it makes no sense to differentiate between RSS and BJP. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

BJP is a political party made ofpeople with different ideologies, no doubt that there are people from RSS background too part of the political party but to say the BJP is the political party of RSS is untrue since they have different ideologies and agenda. RSS is a voluntary social organisation whereas BJP is a Political party that has some basic responsibilities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. RSS functions through front organizations and affiliates rather than directly in various activities. BJP is political arm of the RSS. So it makes no sense to differentiate between RSS and BJP. 

RSS long ago said BJP is its Political wing. BJP has never hidden this fact and openly declared about it's link between RSS and BJP

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

RSS long ago said BJP is its Political wing. BJP has never hidden this fact and openly declared about it's link between RSS and BJP

Without RSS one can't imagine BJP. But is also fact that some leader of BJP were never member of RSS and they are also not member of RSS. CM of Rajasthan is one of them.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Without RSS one can't imagine BJP. But is also fact that some leader of BJP were never member of RSS and they are also not member of RSS. CM of Rajasthan is one of them.

People are under the impression wherever RSS is there, there must be BJP. Your response says that it is not true.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely, I would say only 25% of the leaders come from RSS and the rest from various other parties including Congress..However, even if BJP leaders came from RSS , there is nothing wrong with it, just goes to show that there are people from disciplined patriotic background rather than one family worshipers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RSS is a strict disciplined set up which believes in rendering selfless service to the aggrieved, especially during crises. And BJP's links with the RSS is nothing to be ashamed of. The real communalists are Khaddar Topi wallahs who make mountains out of molehills. These Khaddar topi wallahs need not be taken seriously.

rambabu wrote:

RSS is a strict disciplined set up which believes in rendering selfless service to the aggrieved, especially during crises. And BJP's links with the RSS is nothing to be ashamed of. The real communalists are Khaddar Topi wallahs who make mountains out of molehills. These Khaddar topi wallahs need not be taken seriously.

True, RSS is an organisation which strictly teaches its followers to help others. It is not against any political party or not against any religion. But still the sad part is that some people try to compare it with ISIS or some people say it terrorist organisation.  

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True, RSS is an organisation which strictly teaches its followers to help others. It is not against any political party or not against any religion. But still the sad part is that some people try to compare it with ISIS or some people say it terrorist organisation.  

Comparing RSS with ISIS is a biased and immature thinking. RSS's services. RSS is a National volunteer. Its ideology is based upon the principle of selfless service.

vijay wrote:

Real communalists are those who stand to gain by exploiting their own or opponents religion in different manners.

True, they are taking full advantage of a particular community and being branded as secular in bonus. Great going.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.