Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Real communalists are those who stand to gain by exploiting their own or opponents religion in different manners.

True, they are taking full advantage of a particular community and being branded as secular in bonus. Great going.  

Opportunism , the staple food of the politicians. Without which, they can never breathe in or Breathe out.They will be suffocated.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Real communalists are those who stand to gain by exploiting their own or opponents religion in different manners.

True, they are taking full advantage of a particular community and being branded as secular in bonus. Great going.  

Opportunism , the staple food of the politicians. Without which, they can never breathe in or Breathe out.They will be suffocated.

Sometimes these politicians to oppose a party give statements against our country. For them their vote bank is more important than country. We have seen examples in recent days.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Sometimes these politicians to oppose a party give statements against our country. For them their vote bank is more important than country. We have seen examples in recent days.

No doubt politicians are opportunists. Their principle is "to make hay while the Sun shines."

RSS is a great organisation, where people are taught to live in discipline & work for country. Modiji is a good example of the outcome of RSS and those who compare RSS with terrorist organizations are either fool or they don't want to see India a developing country.

http://www.comparenshop.in

RSS is a dedicated and committed disciplined organization. No wonder, if those politicians who brand RSS as terrorist organization. Because they themselves are much bigger and ferocious terrorists.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

True, they are taking full advantage of a particular community and being branded as secular in bonus. Great going.  '

Also the other party is taking full advantage of the other  community and also getting branded as secular. Great great going. 

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

True, they are taking full advantage of a particular community and being branded as secular in bonus. Great going.  '

Also the other party is taking full advantage of the other  community and also getting branded as secular. Great great going. 

You belong to which community sir? And I always thought you do not consider them secular or ever voted for them. grinning.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

You belong to which community sir? And I always thought you do not consider them secular or ever voted for them. grinning.png

I try to belong to the community which believes that today's India affords its citizens an equal opportunity to make a great country and past history has no meaning if judged from today's parameters. Our history should start from Aug 15,1947 when we truly for the first time got India as India for the first time in recorded history. For whom do I vote, well I will be honest I have voted for both communities but less for one. I am not a blind supporter of any ideology. What about you.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

I try to belong to the community which believes that today's India affords its citizens an equal opportunity to make a great country and past history has no meaning if judged from today's parameters. Our history should start from Aug 15,1947 when we truly for the first time got India as India for the first time in recorded history. For whom do I vote, well I will be honest I have voted for both communities but less for one. I am not a blind supporter of any ideology. What about you.

Neither am I but unfortunately I find our country losing all its values going down the hill post independence. I maybe wrong but the people took over from foreigners are mainly responsible for the same. They are still no better but trying their best to stall the progress shaking hands with corrupt politicians. What do you say? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many years ago I  attended a seminar where the speaker in the concluding session in response to a question condemning the politicians said that for all the vilification we do to them, we should not forget the fact that a highly complex country like India with a galaxy of variations, is being managed by them, with their faults,  and if we look around the country has made progress, people have improved their life style and aspirations are rising. Let us be a bit charitable to them. I tend to agree with his observations and feel Indian democracy has attained a momentum where those who try to go astray are brought back like BJP's motor mouths after they made the party lose Bihar. Progress takes place in a totalarian starte like China also but are the people happy?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.