Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

During my visit to a public sector company managed by Russians then while an engineer was returning back to Russia took a Rama Idol. When asked why? He said when the entire India could be managed Ram Bharose, maybe this idol will be helpful for him too. And you know when the Russians were in India managing Bhilai Steel Plant. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do you really think Ram is running the country. If yes he would sure do a much better job. Let us look at our achievements and feel proud rather than at perceived failures.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

RSS is a great organisation, where people are taught to live in discipline & work for country. Modiji is a good example of the outcome of RSS and those who compare RSS with terrorist organizations are either fool or they don't want to see India a developing country.

Those who have been part of an organisation like RSS are taught not just discipline but good values too, which is very essential in today's corrupt times. People like Vajpayee, Advani and Modi have shown that politicians can have a clean image unlike old times when corruption and communalism was legalised by the top family and became a way of political life . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RSS is a highly disciplined organization. Comparing RSS with the terrorist groups by the politicians who are sitting in the opposition benches shows their ignorance, stupidity and immaturity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.