A Jain Temple which had historical significance was demolished by the district authorities in Bagalkot in Karnataka.No media highlighted this nor did it become an issue that was discussed by anyone. 

Now take another case in a area called KR Puram in Bangalore , where a site belonging to a private individual who was on a transferable state government job ,living in another city, was illegally occupied by a minority group and initially used as a dwelling, later developed into a full fledged mosque. On hearing this the person rushed to the spot and lodged a police complain with the help of the neighbors who were totally opposed to the structure since it was a nuisance . But the politicians not only legalised it , asked the site owner to accept whatever the Muslims were ready to give which was 15% of the value. He had no other go since he is a state government employee . he lost the site and the money he had paid for it taking a loan...So this is the kind of secularism we see in India!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/demolition-of-jain-temples-second-round-of-talks-fail/article7950964.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have nothing to say as I can see that such incidents are increasing at an alarming rate and a particular community is winner every time.    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Double standards of politicians are well known. Be it demolition of Jain temple or the illegal occupation of private property by minority groups will not come into light. This is nothing short of dual talk of politicians to woo the minorities for Votes.

It is indeed an act of injustice. The local BJP can take it up very strongly against the Congress and fight for the right of the individual. It is a law and order problem. It is expected of opposition parties to help in such cases where the ruling party is using its brute power. Something is missing I think in this episode.

Ruling party using what? Brutal power, come on @vijai you know a lot more than that.pray.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Brutal power is the only language that these noise making parties can understand.. It can't be helped.

The person concerned met the minister for minorities and was told not to pursue the issue since he had already been paid. He waited until he retired 6 years ago after which he again approached a BJP leader who tried to negotiate with the people who had illegally occupied his site and asked them to give him a different site  and they agreed to give him one in Kolar town , the site was half the size, which he naturally refused. Now that he has retired , he has filed a case in the Bangalore High court, after which he got threatening calls , but he is determined and the case is still in the court

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Double standards of politicians are well known. Be it demolition of Jain temple or the illegal occupation of private property by minority groups will not come into light. This is nothing short of dual talk of politicians to woo the minorities for Votes.

For construction of metro railway trace,  many temples demolished in Jaipur  by government. No one raise voice for it. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

For construction of metro railway trace,  many temples demolished in Jaipur  by government. No one raise voice for it. 

That's what these politicians are. Hypocrisy is the surname of a politician

suni51 wrote:

Ruling party using what? Brutal power, come on @vijai you know a lot more than that.pray.png

@Usha has provided the missing information in her subsequent  post. I again repeat that as the issue has occurred in Bangalore , the opposition BJP should provide all support to the aggrieved person. @Suni51 I have not understood your above remark. Could you elaborate pl.

When brutal power is the only language the opposition noise making parties can understand, what's wrong withe ruling party if it uses brutal power. I support the ruling party for its appropriate action.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.