Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is right that moles on face at specific side like, on upper lip, chin and chick. I am not sure about the destiny of moles on body. I read that if some one have moles on right side of forehead, have never problem of money. I don't assured how it is true. 

anil wrote:

It is right that moles on face at specific side like, on upper lip, chin and chick. I am not sure about the destiny of moles on body. I read that if some one have moles on right side of forehead, have never problem of money. I don't assured how it is true. 

Of course, the belief that moles indicate your destiny is a belief for certain people It's like Jyotishya which has no scientific evidence. But there are many believers all over.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Of course, the belief that moles indicate your destiny is a belief for certain people It's like Jyotishya which has no scientific evidence. But there are many believers all over.

Read more what moles say for our destiny.

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/health-slideshow/find-out-the-secret-of-your-secret-moles-on-your-body-in-hindi-1399621798.html?utm_source=onlymyhealthhindi10122015&utm_medium=Mailer

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/health-slideshow/find-out-the-secret-of-your-secret-moles-on-your-body-in-hindi-1399621798.html?utm_source=onlymyhealthhindi10122015&utm_medium=Mailer

I know what all has been written in the article. But , many do not believe, because of the absence of a scientific evidence.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I know what all has been written in the article. But , many do not believe, because of the absence of a scientific evidence.

Astrology and all studies like it are metaphysical. It is differ from science. It is not possible to have evidence of these. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Astrology and all studies like it are metaphysical. It is differ from science. It is not possible to have evidence of these. 

I agree.Though there is no possibility of Scientific evidence pertaining to Astrology and other such things, there are many who believe in Astrology and its predictions including the veracity in Moles.Because of this you will find " What the Stars foretell " is a regular column in almost all the News Papers.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I agree.Though there is no possibility of Scientific evidence pertaining to Astrology and other such things, there are many who believe in Astrology and its predictions including the veracity in Moles.Because of this you will find " What the Stars foretell " is a regular column in almost all the News Papers.

Not only newspapers, TV channels. blogs all is available on astrology.Astrology is game of probabality. If some forecast will true that it is enough for believing in astrology.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only newspapers, TV channels. blogs all is available on astrology.Astrology is game of probabality. If some forecast will true that it is enough for believing in astrology.

There are certainly people who believe in Astrology. The fact it's enjoying such a huge patronage in every sphere of life from common man to celebrities proves it.

i don't believe in all this now a days the person who is having moles on his/her face they cut it by operation or by something to look charming 

bhuyali saroj

You are not the only one, who do not believe on the moles, that they decide one's destiny. At the same time, there are believers too. Belief or disbelief varies from one person to other person.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.