Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

We all love to have some prank which are basically baseless and illogical so we can easily read this just for a reading sake and forget it. If one is not interested in such a topic even for having a meaningless discussion then one can ignore it entirely. There is no binding.

You are right, that's why I ignored it expressionless.png but then decided to get my 5 points through this post stuck_out_tongue.png!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me take my 5 more points by saying @usha manohar that your comment is awesome though you ignored the topic in a very smart way. Good one! 

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Well said. Member is free to express his opinion.There is always a choice. Nobody should force their opinions on others

Let's all strive to keep the sanctity of these Discussion Forums.

You all forgot topic. For your information it is astrology.

We have not forgotten the topic. Actually many users do not believe in astrology and that's why the discussion is a casual one.

shampasaid

Let me add my two cents , it has sort of become a fad to find meaning into every single thing, meaning of moles, types of faces, types of hands etc. etc. Whether to take it seriously or casually is best left to individuals, as I find it quite meaningless!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.