Maintaining calm attitude is very important to deal with the daily turbulent situations.Sense and Motor organs can be kept healthy. But How ?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mysuru/Practise-ayurveda-and-keep-calm/articleshow/49073127.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Healthy body and healthy mind is depends on each other. Healthy mine lives in healthy body. For healthy body we must have healthy mind. Sleeping habit is mental activities but for healthy body we must have enough sound sleep. 

anil wrote:

Healthy body and healthy mind is depends on each other. Healthy mine lives in healthy body. For healthy body we must have healthy mind. Sleeping habit is mental activities but for healthy body we must have enough sound sleep. 

True. To have  enough sleep, in Ayurveda many herbals like Brahmi, Shakapushpi which are available in natural condition to keep your mind calm and induce sleep

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

True. To have  enough sleep, in Ayurveda many herbals like Brahmi, Shakapushpi which are available in natural condition to keep your mind calm and induce sleep

Brahmi and Shankpushpi is know for improving mental power and these are also help full in BP problem. Sarpgandha is Ayurvedic medicine to induce sleep.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Brahmi and Shankpushpi is know for improving mental power and these are also help full in BP problem. Sarpgandha is Ayurvedic medicine to induce sleep.

Jatamansi,Mandukaparni also help in maintaining cool during any crisis. these herbals too induce sleep.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Jatamansi,Mandukaparni also help in maintaining cool during any crisis. these herbals too induce sleep.

I listen about these herbs but never tried it. Once I tried Sarpagandha wati, but I could not sleep because of its abnormal smell. It may be because it name, Sarpa (Snake)

If you are busy throughout the day with physical activity, you are so tired at the end of the day that you don't need anything to fall asleep like in my case, I find that I am not able to read even a single page now after dinner because I am so sleepy , mainly because I am on my feet all through the day and by the end of the day I am totally exhausted !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly. All along the day I'm so active, that exactly between 10 - 10 PM, I fall asleep like a log. Because of this, I have a sound sleep without interruption. And even at this age, I'm free from any ailments.

A good sleep at night is the best medicine to keep one fit and active throughout the next day. Usually, I get a good sleep but sometimes my sleep gets disturbed because of all sorts of meaningless dreams. These dreams do disturb me a lot. Although I am not working outside, I remain busy throughout the day and even I go to sleep quite late. I get entirely exhausted by the time I am in the bed. Sleep deprivation for a continuous period affects my health.

shampasaid

Lack of sleep does make the body listless next day. A glass of warm milk at time of going to sleep helps some to fall asleep faster. Can be tried.

What if I mix a little bit of coffee powder in the milk? I love doing that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.