Do you start a work and will not sleep until your work is finished or leave it midway ?

We all know, Starting itself is half job done. What's your take on this ? Why There are many starters and less Finishers ?

Let's discuss.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

first of all i am sorry to write in this topic but there is no way left for me because i don't want to start topic on this i just want the editor to look on my article which has been rejected and i cannot identify what is the mistake which i have done in that article because i don't think that there is any mistake in that please editor check my article which has been resubmitted.

and where as about this topic i just want to say that i am a hard worker and i finish my work and then go to eat or to do anything because at the time of my work my first priority is my work and nothing else 

bhuyali saroj

Please discuss about the content of the thread.

Good to know that Work is your priority. Continue the trend and reap the fruits of Success.

rambabu wrote:

Please discuss about the content of the thread.

Good to know that Work is your priority. Continue the trend and reap the fruits of Success.

sir sorry but can you say the editor email address so that i can email them and say 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

first of all i am sorry to write in this topic but there is no way left for me because i don't want to start topic on this i just want the editor to look on my article which has been rejected and i cannot identify what is the mistake which i have done in that article because i don't think that there is any mistake in that please editor check my article which has been resubmitted.

and where as about this topic i just want to say that i am a hard worker and i finish my work and then go to eat or to do anything because at the time of my work my first priority is my work and nothing else 

Reasons for rejecting articles would have been given by editor or admin. Please check that.  But please do not say "I am a hard worker'. Hard worker is one who works hardly, which means that it is very hard for him to work. Better say- 'hard working'. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

For me it all depends upon priority of the work. I do start a work but sometimes fail to complete it for a long time and it's not because I start loosing interest in that particular work but in the meantime some more important work crop up and I have to shelve the earlier one. 

shampasaid

That's the point. Concerned person can make a priority list and start handling the jobs one by one. In the very beginning, the concerned individual should estimate the time one job  takes. And also should estimate roughly an alternative plan must be made. And one must be ready to invest extra time for executing all the jobs he intended to do.

I have some definite plan about what is to be done and when. I take up each work as per the priority and schedule and do it with full concentration to ensure that it is done as per schedule and  to my satisfaction. Sometimes there may be slight delay in completion of certain tasks, because my concern is always on quality rather than quantity. 

Well said. Starting a job and finishing it is the crux of Success. Delays or happening of unexpected things is very common. Wisdom lies in foreseeing the unexpected and likely hurdles one is going to confront with during the execution of the Job.

Normally I never take up anything unless I am sure I can complete it or do justice to it and once I take on a job I make sure I finish it ...As for taking on new interests, if it interests me I do take an interest or else no !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's good. After starting a job if you don't leave without finishing is what is required. You need not take up new interests, if you do not like

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.