The topic is locked.

Are you a man of action or a talker ? We often get new ideas.But  mere ideas are not enough.. What is needed is an idea should be acted upon and developed. Ask successful people. They say the secret of their success is they follow up their ideas .So , one should possess the Habit of action. What do you say ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think less and do more. I don't need to think more about my professional job as this is almost automatic. I think only for writing posts in Boddunan and Facebook. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I think less and do more. I don't need to think more about my professional job as this is almost automatic. I think only for writing posts in Boddunan and Facebook. 

That's because you have enough command over your profession. But what about other issues like dealing with altogether a new subject. If you have an idea whether you pursue it or leave it.?

rambabu wrote:

That's because you have enough command over your profession. But what about other issues like dealing with altogether a new subject. If you have an idea whether you pursue it or leave it.?

I don't bother about any matter which is not related to law or accounts. I depend more on other experts on those matters. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

I don't bother about any matter which is not related to law or accounts. I depend more on other experts on those matters.

Its OK. the reason for my asking is even a person who has expertise in his profession may encounter with a new problem which was never faced. In such conditions, you rely on experts as you said is a good thing sir.

I do give shape to some of my ideas but sometimes some hurdles push me back and I feel helpless.

shampasaid

Unexpected things will happen like power failure and sudden arrival of guests But successful people say " Expect the unexpected."

I don't like to do any work for which I am stranger. I am working on computer for more than 10 years, but I don''t know any thing about setting or installing any program. But any work which I can do, I always like to finish it as early as possible.

Thank you said by: rambabu
anil wrote:

I don't like to do any work for which I am stranger. I am working on computer for more than 10 years, but I don''t know any thing about setting or installing any program. But any work which I can do, I always like to finish it as early as possible.

That's a good habit. Finishing the work that you started is a good trait. Keep it up

Every people have some dreams in their life. But if we are not ready to take practical steps to make it a reality, our dreams will remain as dreams. When we get some ideas to do something, try to do it as soon as possible. Then only we can succeed in life. For this, we should have a mentality to sacrifice anything and do everything for success. 

Nothing comes merely by thinking about an idea. Everything in this world from satellites to sky scrapers is an idea acted upon. For this one has to be endowed with the trait of perseverance and self confidence.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.