New Year is round the corner. There are certain things to leave behind on order to have a happy 2016.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eliana-reyes/9-things-to-leave-behind-in-2015_b_8866360.html?utm_hp_ref=india&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We must leave undesirable things anytime without waiting for new year. Every moment is good to accept good and leave bad. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True. To start a good thing or to leave bad at any time. But the general practice many choose New year to make new resolutions.

If we are in stress, try to take necessary steps to avoid it. Doing yoga, meditation and involving in interesting hobbies, proper rest and sleep in time etc are some of the ways to avoid stress from our life. If you fail to pray with all the members of the family, this is the time begin it again. If we are wasting our valuable time unnecessary, we can stop it. Avoid argument with others - it is the best way to maintain peace wherever we are.

Exactly. As the New year comes, it's customary to change old Habits and start new habits that are essential to lead a blissful life on the Day of New year. But to do this, One need not wait until the arrival of New year. One can change the Old Habits and start new habits that you feel are helpful in leading a blissful and Healthy life any time.

I never make any new year resolutions simply because there is no point ! What has to be done has to be done when there is need and no need to wait for new year...Most of the new year resolutions made by people on the spur of the moment are forgotten the very next day !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's true most of the New Year resolutions fizzle out. And to make a resolution why one should wait for New year, when such resolutions can be made at any time ? This resolution practice has become a fun for some.

Our biased opinions which we keep repeating again and again in different versions from start to end.

No resolutions for me because I cannot tie myself within a fixed rule. I can judge what is good and what is bad so accordingly I will act but the moment I decide to do so as a rule then I really wish to break it. Thus, no New Year resolution or else it will be broken on the same day itself. 

shampasaid

Resolutions are made by the individuals. When I decided to become an Artist, it was not on a New Year Day. And even after many New years, my resolution stayed . Any day one can make a resolution. Not necessarily on a New year.

We should have no objections if many people make resolutions on New Year day as it surely is a milestone in the calendar of time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.