Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think Sanjay Nirupam with his Shivsena background had something to do with this article. Just a guess though

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Definitely so or else nobody would dare to do what they did because it has raised the eye-brows of the common people in search of an honest answer.   

shampasaid

Now BJP is taking advantage of it, the anti congress content published in the article helped BJP to attack on congress. The situation for congress becomes difficult. Congress party members find it difficult to face the media questions.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Naturally BJP will take the advantage  When the Congress relentlessly was criticizing as if it is the epitome of virtues BJP certainly takes advantage in exposing pseodo Secularists.

Sometime, it appears very strange to believe if we are really living in a nation which follows democracy. The system  which we boast of is really able to give chance to everyone on his merits but those who are on top are not able to bear their opposition. The political parties who are supposed to pay due respects to this system are following the most undemocratic system within themselves. The Congress's top leaders could not bear the truth being highlighted through its own newspaper. Unfortunately, we the voters would forget their blunders at the time of voting them and thereafter repent as today, we are doing about Kashmir and other problems created under the ego of the leaders at the relevant time. I hope, in future, the leaders of today may take action wisely on the issues of national interests. We seek some measures also to check if some wrong appears to be caused by some policy action by the government.

Do you really think that any political party at all fall in a soup? No, they are basically shameless creatures. Either they answer every question authentically, flimsily or have mastered the art of ducking. They are seasoned in handling people but we must learn the art to judge and should not get trapped by any political party. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Do you really think that any political party at all fall in a soup? No, they are basically shameless creatures. Either they answer every question authentically, flimsily or have mastered the art of ducking. They are seasoned in handling people but we must learn the art to judge and should net get trapped by any political party. 

It is unfortunate. Before 1947, we had been crying for independence. Now, to whom should we address our grievance that we are still slave to our own corrupt leaders who defame the democracy by displaying that they are following democratic election system. We need to revamp the system at the soonest possible.

suni51 wrote:

I think Sanjay Nirupam with his Shivsena background had something to do with this article. Just a guess though

Sudhir Joshi, content editor of Congress Darshan, which also published article on the First Home minister of India to mark his death anniversary. Additionally, the editor criticized Nehru for not following the advice of Patel in foreign affairs. Had Nehru followed the Advice of Patel, the problems of Kashmir, China and Tibet,wouldn't have existed now. In the same paper, the Editor questioned Sonia Gandhis authority. Sonia Gandhis father was a former Fascist leader.

Vinod Kumar Gulati wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Do you really think that any political party at all fall in a soup? No, they are basically shameless creatures. Either they answer every question authentically, flimsily or have mastered the art of ducking. They are seasoned in handling people but we must learn the art to judge and should net get trapped by any political party. 

It is unfortunate. Before 1947, we had been crying for independence. Now, to whom should we address our grievance that we are still slave to our own corrupt leaders who defame the democracy by displaying that they are following democratic election system. We need to revamp the system at the soonest possible.

All the time calling politicians shameless/ corrupt/ is not fair. Yes there are a few who may qualify for these choicest abuses, but there are far greater who are honest and work for the good of the society. I know I am an odd man in this forum to be saying this but it has become a fashion to constantly berate politicians. They reflect the society as it is. How do you revamp the system - let us have suggestions.

It is seriously unfortunate. Actually, in true sense we are not independent. Our own people have become our controllers and we have no voice to raise. Every political party has their own agenda and they try to suppress the countrymen accordingly which we may like or not like but are not free to express our views. We have the right to vote but no party either in centre or state level has ever performed according to our expectation. The rights are only in paper but not in practice which is very saddening and it seems we are still yet to enjoy the true spirit of freedom.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.