Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People especially women spend huge amount of money in beauty parlor to maintain their beauty by doing facial. Chemical products are used in each types of facial packs and it is harmful for our skin. We can make such facial packets at home with natural products like fruits and vegetables. There are no side effects for such packets. We can save our money also. I never go to beauty parlor for doing facial, always make facial packets at home with vegetables and fruits. 

Most of the Beauty products available in the market are ridden with hazardous chemicals. Fruits like Bananas, Beans, Blueberries and carrots to name a few are rich in Vitamins and nutrients enhance the BEAUTY OF THE SKIN.

Most of fruits can use as face pack. Most of face pack manufacturing companies are claiming is these days that they are using fruit pulps. It may be possible that they are using ,but benefits of fresh fruit is separate thing. These face pack can't like fresh one.

anil wrote:

Most of fruits can use as face pack. Most of face pack manufacturing companies are claiming is these days that they are using fruit pulps. It may be possible that they are using ,but benefits of fresh fruit is separate thing. These face pack can't like fresh one.

Beauty product manufactures Claiming that they are using natural products is just a propaganda to boost their sales. There is no truth in that

Yes you and me know it but how many peoples like to use fresh fruits and vegetable for face pack and other beauty product.

anil wrote:

Yes you and me know it but how many peoples like to use fresh fruits and vegetable for face pack and other beauty product.

Very few. That's why cosmetic business is thriving.

Including fruits and vegetables in our daily diet will increase the beauty of our skin. All of us like glowing skill. If we eat plenty of vegetates and fruits, our skin will become smooth and shining. Some people like to drink coffee and tea. Drinking too much of coffee and tea are not good for our health. Prefer fruit juice and vegetables juice to get a young and beautiful body. 

Nothing surpasses a Natural food for keeping the natural glow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.