Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Nowhere in Mythologies said on Diwali day, one should explode crackers. The word " Diwali" means  row of lights. That's why, it is known as Festival of lights, not Festival of Crackers. Exploding crackers on Diwali day is a Modern day disease.

Yes it is right that Deepawali is festival light. Peoples of Auodya light their houses and streets when God Rama return back from forest after 14 years. They did not explode any crackers. No one know how exploding crackers associated with Deepawali. Now situation is changing peoples are quiting using crackers on this festival but speed is much slow.

The practice of exploding crackers on Diwali might have been started by those who believe in celebrating a festival with a bang literally.

When I was child, I also liked to celebrate Diwali by firing crackers,, But now I have stopped doing this. Now I also teaches people around me that firing crackers is harmful to our health. Few people listen to me and have decided not to fire crackers on any occasion but few say that we don't care.

http://www.comparenshop.in

If some body do not listen to your advise not to use crackers that cause Noise pollution, they will listen after losing their hearing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.