Herbs add taste to the food. They are good for Health. Here is the list of herbs

http://zeenews.india.com/health/slideshow/seven-medicinal-herbs-you-can-grow-at-home_1564405.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Agree sir these are useful herbs. But it is not possible to grow all these at home. Herbs like saffron required some special climate, how it is possible to grow it each and every place.

There is no need grow the Medicinal herbs in your Home. Grow only those herbs which are suitable for your local conditions can be grown.

We can grow all plants  anywhere, but the difference is of quality. Sandal tree can grow everywhere but it have not frangnance like tree which are grow in Karnatka.

anil wrote:

We can grow all plants  anywhere, but the difference is of quality. Sandal tree can grow everywhere but it have not frangnance like tree which are grow in Karnatka.

Quality varies. Because Karnataka's conditions are congenial for the fragrant Sandal wood.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Quality varies. Because Karnataka's conditions are congenial for the fragrant Sandal wood.

I have one new information for you, Kashmir is know for farming of saffron, but no one can believe that Rajasthan is also suitable for its farming. Here is Dossa district  at Lal Sot village farmers is growing saffron.

If it is not possible to grow all these herbs at home, we can buy and keep them for our emergency purposes. Adding some of these herbs in certain food increase the taste of the dishes. All these herbs are very good for health. Herbs are very useful for our body because they can prevent our body from many diseases. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I have one new information for you, Kashmir is know for farming of saffron, but no one can believe that Rajasthan is also suitable for its farming. Here is Dossa district  at Lal Sot village farmers is growing saffron.

Definitely it's new information. All along, I was thinking that only in Kashmir Saffron is being farmed.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I looked up on the net and found that they have grown saffron even in Jaipur and a couple of other places in Rajasthan.. Although the cultivation is in small measures , it could lead to bigger things later on ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/good-governance/rajasthan/In-a-first-saffron-blooms-in-desert-field/articleshow/47148047.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though it's  surprising to grow Saffron in a desert, in future, Saffron cultivation may bring prosperity to Rajasthan farmers in the long run. Right now, the farmer Chattar Singh had to undergo many hardships. He has created a Green House by using green cloth, spraying cold water day and night. Heartening to see, the farmer's hard work paid.

Tulsi is an important medicinal herb which is grown in home in villages and small towns. Apart from tulsi, people also grow some other herbs, even in my home I have grown tulsi. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.