According to Psychologists,there are three types of Personalities.

Here is an account of Different types personalities and their behavioral patterns.Decide what type of personality you are .

http://www.simplypsychology.org/personality-a.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kindly check the title of this thread. Hope you don't mind as I have pointed out the mistake! 

shampasaid

I did not see anything wrong with the title. Please point out the specific fault. No, I do not mind.

I hope I am not making any mistake but if so then I am sorry. You have titled, 'The ABC of Personaties', won't it be 'Personalities'? 

shampasaid

When I said ABC, I meant Basics  about Different kinds of Personalities. Anyhow let's start discussions on the thread. Be assured that I Did not mind

What do you mean? I am not getting it. I felt the spelling of personalities is misspelt so I pointed out. It's up to you. 

shampasaid

What do you mean? I am not getting it. I felt the spelling of personalities is misspelt so I pointed out. It's up to you. 

Yes I too wondered what personaties meant ? It should be personalities as Shampa rightly pointed out..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Now the Mistake has been corrected. In fact, after the title, the next lines said clearly " PERSONALITIES"

Hardly matters what is written inside since the mistake was in the title itself and such mistakes do happen at times, and when pointed out it is better to check the mistake , accept and correct it immediately  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@usha manohar Thank you very much. This is what I wanted and so tried to point out because we all do some or the other careless mistakes while writing. It shouldn't be an ego hassle. This is a forum where we can freely share and discuss everything. Sometimes it may hurt but nothing can be bigger than the quality and sanctity of the forum.

shampasaid

People with type A personalities are always busy in their life. They do not have patience.They are high achievers and competitive. Type A individual are more prone to coronary art diseases.

Type B are the opposite of Type B. They are less competitive. They are relaxed and not easily stressed. Sometimes, they complete their work only at the last moment. They are not competitive. Type B are more about living in the moment.

Type C are not assertive. They always fall in tremendous stress and sometimes in depression. They are very suitable for technical job because they can spend a lot of time trying to find our how things work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.