Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It certainly matters.Take for instance the post, "Bollywood actress Sadhan expired" We all know it's Sadhana, not Sadhan. Did we stop taking the discussion further ?We understood the poster meant Sadhana. As a matter of fact, the contents of the thread should be taken in to consideration.Nothing else.

It is not always acceptable to overrule others but ultimately it depends upon attitude. You are always welcome to follow your own ideas and explanations. Thanks a lot.  

shampasaid

Welcome.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@usha manohar Thank you very much. This is what I wanted and so tried to point out because we all do some or the other careless mistakes while writing. It shouldn't be an ego hassle. This is a forum where we can freely share and discuss everything. Sometimes it may hurt but nothing can be bigger than the quality and sanctity of the forum.

Actually there is nothing to feel hurt about because it happens with many...I have made mistakes and until someone pointed it out, never realised it ! One cannot accept members to read through the post, because we have discussed time and again that the title should be self explanatory and should be a pointer for what is to come.When there is confusion members move on ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I feel that I am something of Part A and something of Part B. I'm always busy but but don't overdo and not over strain myself. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel that I am something of Part A and something of Part B. I'm always busy but but don't overdo and not over strain myself. 

Congratulations Sir. You are able to confirm about to what group you belong to. Knowing about self, will help in boosting your productivity.This is most essential.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.