Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good suggestion.Let's wait for other's opinions.

vijay wrote:

@Usha's comment on Rambabu's shifting postures was an apt comment. But one must grant it to him he keeps the post's alive.

This shifting positing ( jumping jilly in his own words )  something that happens all the time with rambabu and this time I felt like making a comment on it....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu is a sport and will take it in his stride unlike many of us.

vijay wrote:

I agree. I suggest, if possible for all of us to follow the odd even formula, one day Western and one day Indian toilet system to double advantages of boht and cancel out the disadvantages.

Ha ha ha good joke. Odd even formula to use toilets.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Apparently , the Delhi formula is a success inspite of all the criticisms....The Western /Indian formula too might work for those who have both kinds in their house, unfortunately not so in my case !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Apparently , the Delhi formula is a success inspite of all the criticisms....The Western /Indian formula too might work for those who have both kinds in their house, unfortunately not so in my case !

I have both type of in my house but all are using Westren style because it is at ground floor and Indian style is at first floor.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have both type of in my house but all are using Westren style because it is at ground floor and Indian style is at first floor.

In my flat. I have 3 Bed rooms. In  all the bed rooms, I ave Western type of toilets. In he hall, there is Indian type of Toilet mainly intended for Guests. All of them are serving the purpose. None of the users had or complained about health related problems.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my flat. I have 3 Bed rooms. In  all the bed rooms, I ave Western type of toilets. In he hall, there is Indian type of Toilet mainly intended for Guests. All of them are serving the purpose. None of the users had or complained about health related problems.

LOL your guests are hardly going to complain about anything even if they had issues with the Indian style toilets 

I don't think so. My guests can express freely about the problems related to any type type of toilets.

In my area, most families have Indian traditional toilets in their houses, but some people who have back ace or knee problem have western type of toilets in their home. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.