Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Personally I am never comfortable using a traditional Indian style of toilet nor does anyone else in my family. So we don't have any Indian style toilets in our houses. However, while travelling and in other peoples houses I may have to use Indian toilets if I feel the need to do so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never contributed in this thread because I always feel that the particular saying, 'human being is a slave of habit' goes the best in this connection. It all depends upon our own habit and no form of toilet can be a big threat but if there is knee problem or back injury then in that case western toilet is the best suitable option.

shampasaid

I'm used to Western type of toilets since long.. I have both type of toilets in my house. My wife is comfortable with both types.

It doesn't matter after all we have to do at any coast we cannot stop ourselves

bhuyali saroj

Most of Indian are using Indian system of toilet but in rural area peoples still prefer to go to fields.

anil wrote:

Most of Indian are using Indian system of toilet but in rural area peoples still prefer to go to fields.

That is the whole problem, in some cases they go to the fields  even when there is a toilet at home...Unless they realise how crude and filthy this habit is our country will remain one of the dirtiest countries in the world forever !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is really undesirable that people are demolishing the toilets built in their home just because they prefer and feel comfortable to go to field. When will the mentality change? If thought remains like this then swachh bharat abhiyaan will go in vain. Even health will take a setback.   

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is really undesirable that people are demolishing the toilets built in their home just because they prefer and feel comfortable to go to field. When will the mentality change? If thought remains like this then swachh bharat abhiyaan will go in vain. Even health will take a setback.   

This is a country where cell phones are preferred over Toilets. Now the present government understood the grave situation. Building toilets for every home has been given the highest priority in the Swatch Bharat Abiyaan.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

This is a country where cell phones are preferred over Toilets. Now the present government understood the grave situation. Building toilets for every home has been given the highest priority in the Swatch Bharat Abiyaan.

Building toilets for every home is not the solution, as many people in rural areas use these toilets to put extra unusable things in the toilet, and go outside in the fields. Our government is running programs to make people aware of using toilets, some people got awareness but still some are not aware.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Building toilets for every home is not the solution, as many people in rural areas use these toilets to put extra unusable things in the toilet, and go outside in the fields. Our government is running programs to make people aware of using toilets, some people got awareness but still some are not aware.

Awareness about the importance of toilets takes time. Going out to the fields is a practice deeply rooted in the villagers. To get rid of this habit, it takes time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.